Wedding

Today is a special day for both Bondita and Anirudh because today was their marriage. Bondita was busy dressing up but Anirudh was going mad thinking of any idea .

"What should I do", screamed Anirudh in his room.

Kaka entered.

"Anirudh didn't you get ready?",asked Kaka.

"Yeah kaka,I am getting ready",said Anirudh with a fake smile .

"Sonakshi got ready but still you didn't even change your dress, what's this Anirudh. Get ready quickly,all the guests have arrived ",said kaka and left.

"What should I do Durga ma , I don't know the way to stop this marriage. Please help me",prayed Anirudh.

Anirudh got ready and went to Bondita's room. Bondita and Sonakshi were chatting with eachother. Bondita was in a red lehenga and Sonakshi was in a yellow saree.
Bondita's look

Sonakshi's look

Sonakshi's look

"Sonakshi I need to speak some important matter about a case privately to Bondita ,so can you come after 5 minutes",said Anirudh

"Ok ji ,you speak I will come after 5 minutes",said Sonakshi and left .

"Bondita you look so beautiful that I can't even take my eyes from you",said Anirudh.

Bondita was blushing hard . Anirudh started to move towards Bondita and she was moving back ,now she was pinned to the wall.

"Sakha babu what are you doing?",asked Bondita.

"Bondita I am not under my control,please push me away from you otherwise I will do something to you",said Anirudh.

"What will you do?",asked Bondita.

"Don't act to be innocent,you know what I meant ",said Anirudh.

"Yeah , I can understand . But I know one thing this barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury won't do anything to me without my consent ",said Bondita.

"That's true but now this Anirudh is totally different and new. Don't trust me ",said Anirudh.

"Is it ? Ok Mr. New Anirudh, you can do anything with me",said Bondita.

Now there was only one inch gap between them when there was a knock in the door.

"This Sonakshi came too quickly and spoiled my moment ",said Anirudh.

Bondita was laughing seeing Anirudh's reaction.

"Don't laugh, You have escaped from me today but this won't last
forever ",said Anirudh.

"Even I want that ,now open the
door ",said Bondita.

Anirudh opened the door to see his biggest enemy Ranveer.

"Sorry If I had disturbed you both",said Ranveer.

"Nothing like that ,come inside", said Bondita.

"This man Ranveer, Iam not able to judge him ,how can someone be so cool if his future wife is with a man in a closed room . Durga ma please give me patience other wise my brain will blast because of many questions ", thought Anirudh.

"Bondita,Will he come!",asked Ranveer.

"Surely he will come",said Bondita.

"I have made all the arrangements. Be alert because you know how dangerous he is",said Ranveer.

"Yeah , But still now Iam not able to believe this . Anyway truth is always very tough to believe. Sakha babu is with me ,he will protect me ",said Bondita.

"Ok Anirudh babu take care of her , and Congrats, I wish to see this barrister couple live with love for years ",said Ranveer and left.

"Bondita what is he saying, I don't understand anything. Atleast say the truth now , He is congratulating me. Does he know that we love eachother? Then why did he agree to marry you. About whom were you both talking about? Who is coming?",asked Anirudh.

"Sakha babu stop asking questions.I will answer all the questions ",said Bondita.

Please vote and comment, I will update quickly if I get more votes.

Whom do you think is coming to their marriage?

What is the arrangement that Ranveer made?

What is Bondita's plan?

Make guesses of the suspense.