She is my friend

Bondita was in no mood to release the hug.Som parked the motor car and entered the haveli,he saw Bondita hugging Anirudh.

"Batuk what is happening here?"asked Som being confused.

"Som Dada, boudi is hugging Anirudh dada and not leaving him." batuk said laughing.

"Batuk what is the joke in this, boudi started her naughtiness immediately after arriving."said Som.

"Dada it's not naughtiness ,it's romance."said batuk .

"Batuk shut up."said Som.

"Boudi leave Anirudh dada,what will others think about your character."said Som .

"I don't care." Said Bondita.

"Bondita ask whatever you want but please leave me now ."pleaded Anirudh.

"Ok I want a kiss" Bondita asked playfully.

Anirudh's eyes widened .Som and batuk looked at them with shock.

"They totally forgot that we are also here,it's better if we leave from here batuk", said Som .

"Dada if you want ,you leave .I don't want to miss this romantic scene.",said batuk.

"Shameless fellow", said Som and he left to his room.

"Bondita what are you talking ,have you lost your brain?",asked Anirudh.

"Ok,I will give you another option.You should spend your whole day with me and you shouldn't go to court today",said Bondita.

"Ok Bondita ",said Anirudh.

Bondita released the hug.

"Will I go to court when you are here ,I have already planned to take leave today",Anirudh said smiling.

"Sakha babu you look so handsome today",said Bondita and went into the haveli.

Batuk smiled at Anirudh teasingly. They both went inside the haveli. Som stopped batuk.

"Batuk what was Anirudh dada and boudi doing outside?", Som asked curiously.

"Nothing happened as I expected",said Batuk.

"What did you expect? ",asked Som lifting his one eyebrow.

"Ah... something,you won't understand it dada and it's not suitable for your age. " batuk said blushing.

"You and your dirty brain,you have become worse because of reading these romantic novels",said Som.

Anirudh and Bondita went to Kaka's room.

"Bondita why did you hug him in public",asked Kaka.

"Kaka sasurji I casually hugged him",said Bondita.

"What relation do you have with Anirudh to hug him?I am not asking it to hurt you but say me what relation do you have."asked Kaka.

Bondita didn't have any answer for Kaka's question,She felt like crying. Anirudh kept his hand in her shoulder.

"She is my friend Kaka.", said Anirudh.

"Anirudh..that is.."said Kaka when he was interrupted by Anirudh.

"Kaka enough.Bondita come with me",said Anirudh and dragged her with him.

Please vote ⭐ and leave your valuable comments.