Her hug

Meanwhile in the Roy Chowdhury haveli.

"Kaka where is Anirudh dada? Didn't he wakeup yet. If he is sleeping when boudi comes ,she will kill him surely",said batuk.

"Batuk he woke up long time ago , I don't know why he didn't come out if his room.But now I am worried about Bondita,Why didn't she come yet?",said Kaka.

"I think Som dada is searching for boudi in the station,Dont worry Kaka they will come now. Iam going to Anirudh dada's room",batuk said and he left for Anirudh's room.

Anirudh was fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

"Dada what's going on?",batuk asked teasingly.

"Nothing batuk ,as usual I am getting ready for going to court ."said Anirudh.

"It's unusual dada because today you are getting ready for hours, anything special today",batuk asked teasingly.

"Batuk leave now don't disturb me",said Anirudh.

Batuk smiled teasingly and left to see Kaka.

"Kaka do you know what Anirudh dada is doing",asked batuk.

"He would be reading book or studying his case file",said Kaka .

"No ,he is getting ready for a special person,that is our boudi",said batuk .

"Do you mean that he wants to look handsome for Bondita",asked Kaka.

"Yes Kaka",said batuk happily.

"I would be happy if they both get married",said Kaka .

"I don't know if it's possible or not because now Bondita boudi would have her own likes and dislikes,she might have changed in these years.", said batuk.

"Hey idiot, even you and me can change but Bondita won't change."
said Kaka.

"Ok bet ,we will see "said batuk.

"Ok "Kaka said confidently.

Som and Bondita reached the haveli .By hearing the sound of the motor car all family members came out.They we're all excited to see Bondita. Bondita stepped out of the car.

"Kaka boudi looks very beautiful",batuk said to Kaka.

"Idiot you shouldn't look at your boudi like that.",said Kaka

Bondita got blessings from her Kaka sasurji. All started to welcome Bondita but her eyes for searching for Anirudh.When she spotted Anirudh ,she ran towards him and hugged him tightly in fraction of a second.All others started to whisper among themselves.

"Batuk why Bondita is hugging Anirudh ,what will others think?",Kaka asked batuk.

"Kaka they always used to hug eachother,now what's the problem",asked batuk.

"Bondita is not a kid anymore she has  become a women now ,what will the society speak if she hugs Anirudh without any relation."asked Kaka.

"They both don't care of what the society speaks ,now be quiet Kaka we will watch what they both are doing."said batuk.

"Shiv..shiv..shiv...I am going to my room, when they  finish all this shiv..shiv..shiv.. say them to come inside."said Kaka and left to his room

"Bondita leave me, all are seeing us.", said Anirudh .

"I don't care of anyone,you don't know how much I missed you these years."said Bondita and started to cry .

"Bondita don't cry like a kid we will go inside and talk ,first release the hug." said Anirudh.

"No I won't ." Bondita said firmly.

Please vote ⭐ and leave your valuable comments