Bondita in krishna nagar

Batuk and Bondita were travelling to krishna nagar in a motor car. Bondita was crying all the way to krishna nagar, finally they reached krishna nagar by afternoon. Thakuma was waiting for Bondita at the entrance of Das haveli.

"Bondita how are you?",asked Thakuma.

"Thakuma what happened to maa ,is she well now?",asked Bondita crying.

"Bondita she is feeling better slowly,I have given treatment to her. You don't  worry", said Thakuma.

"Now where is maa ,I want see
her ",said Bondita.

"I will take you to sumati's room ", said Thakuma .

"Thakuma wait batuk also came along with me ,he has went to park the car let him also come",said Bondita.

"He came to drop you na,then why didn't he leave ",asked Thakuma angrily.

"He also came to see maa", said Bondita.

"These Zamindars don't have cultural values ,they have sent their son to a house where they don't have any relation",said Thakuma.

"He is my Sakha Babu's brother,then why can't he come to our haveli?",asked Bondita.

"First of all what relation does your Sakha babu have with us ?",asked Thakuma.

"Thakuma don't speak unnecessary matters,now batuk is our guest. Guests are equal to god ,now you say you have cultural values or not?",asked Bondita.

"Ok but he should leave as soon as he sees sumati",said Thakuma.

"He should decide whether he has to leave or not .We have the responsibility to take care of him.",said Bondita.

Thakuma nodded yes. Batuk parked the car and came near Bondita. Thakuma took them to sumati's room. Bondita hugged Sumathi immediately and started to cry. Bondita and sumati was speaking for few minutes.

"Bondita let sumati take rest ,you can speak afterwards ",said Thakuma.

"Ok Thakuma ,where is tapur and tupur ?",asked Bondita.

"Tapur will be at the kitchen and tupur will be with jamaibabu",said Thakuma.

"Jamaibabu??? Is tupur married ?",asked Bondita shockingly.

"Yes ,she was married at the day you ran away to London",said Thakuma.

"What? Thakuma say me clearly what happened",said Bondita.

"When you ran away with that Anirudh ,tapur married chandrachur jamai babu ",said Thakuma.

"Child marriage,it is against law.",said Bondita.

"Shut your mouth,again don't start your arguments",said Thakuma.

"Now go and meet your sisters.",said Thakuma.

Bondita and batuk left sumati's room and headed towards the kitchen to meet tapur.

"Boudi why is your Thakuma always scolding",asked Bondita.

"She is always like this ,ignore her ",said Bondita.

"Now where are we going boudi?",asked Batuk.

"To meet tapur,my younger sister",said Bondita.

"Will she look beautiful",asked Batuk.

"Batuk why are you asking this question?",asked Bondita.

" I asked simply boudi ,I can make her as my friend na",said batuk.

"She will look beautiful but not more than me ",said Bondita playfully.

"Ok ,no problem if she is beautiful or not .I need a friend to share some secret matters ",said batuk.

"But she is an introvert ,she won't speak to you that easily. You can share your secrets with me ,I will be your secret diary ok.",said Bondita.

"No boudi you can't be my secret diary", said batuk.

"Why???Dont you trust me? ",asked Bondita acting to be hurted.

"No boudi I didn't mean it ",said batuk.

"Then what did you mean?",asked Bondita.

"Boudi, only a single can know my feelings",said batuk.

"Batuk Iam also a single na ,then why can't I understand your feelings?.",asked Bondita.

"Boudi you are different ,you are neither single nor commited.How will I make you understand?You are Anirudh dada's secret diary , so you can't be my secret diary",said batuk.

"I understand batuk .I will help you to become tapur's friend.",said Bondita.

"Boudi I know that you and Anirudh dada have love towards each other but you both say it as friendship and hide your feelings.I need tapur's help to bring out both of your feelings but I don't know tapur will help me or not . Durga maa help me to her friendship",batuk thought to himself.

They both entered the kitchen,tapur was cooking lunch .

"Tapur my dear sister",called Bondita.

Tapur hugged Bondita as soon as she saw her. Meanwhile batuk was seeing tapur even without blinking his eyes. Bondita noticed batuk's reaction.

"Tapur he is my Sakha babu's brother,his name is batuk", introduced Bondita.

"Nameste Zamindar babu",said tapur.

"You can call me by name ",said batuk.

"Tapur he is also of your age ,you can call him by name",said Bondita.

"Didi I will call Zamindar babu itself",said tapur.

"Why? male and female are always equal,no one is inferior or superior.When a man can call a lady by name ,why shouldn't a lady call a man by his name ?Tapur don't listen to Thakuma and her illogical beliefs",said Bondita.

"No didi I won't listen to Thakuma hereafter ,I will call him by
name ",said tapur.

"Ok tapur ,then what degree have you completed?",asked Bondita.

"Didi.. Thakuma didn't allow me to study ",said tapur.

"Tapur didn't you study ",asked Bondita angrily.

"Didi please don't shout or fight with thakuma please please",said tapur .

"Tapur I can't leave this act of Thakuma",said Bondita and was about to leave when batuk holded her wrist.

"Boudi it's not the right time",said Batuk.

Bondita helped tapur in doing lunch .All ate lunch together and spent the evening chatting.After having dinner they went to their respective rooms to sleep.Batuk was lying in his bed and was thinking about tapur.He heard some footsteps ,he slowly got out of his bed and followed the person.

Please vote ⭐ and leave your valuable comments