Their wedding purchase

The next morning as soon as Anirudh got up he made his way to Bondita's room.

"Bondita", called Anirudh and knocked the door.

"Yes sakha babu",said Bondita and opened.

"Why are you here this early?",asked Bondita.

"Madam do you know what is the time?",asked Anirudh.

"Yeah , only 5:30 ",said Bondita.

"Not 5:30 ,now the time is 11:00",said Anirudh.

"What ? Then morning Puja ",asked  Bondita.

"Kaka did it ",said Anirudh.

"Why didn't you wake me
then ",pouted Bondita.

"I wanted you to sleep peacefully atleast today",said Anirudh.

"Ok Sakha babu ,get ready we should go to shopping ",said Bondita.

"Why ? ,Is your birthday coming,no still 39 days are there . Then why do you need to go for shopping ",asked Anirudh.

"Will you be counting days left out for my birthday, so sweet of you Sakha babu ", said Bondita.

"Yes ,how will forget my angel's birthday",asked Anirudh.

"But you forgot that tomorrow is your angel's marriage, isn't?",asked Bondita.

"What ? Tomorrow is your marriage", asked Anirudh.

"Not only my marriage your marriage also ,I don't understand one thing how will a person forget their marriage ",asked Bondita.

"Because of you and that Sonakshi. Handling you both,I totally forgot about the marriage ",said Anirudh.

Sonakshi's entered Bondita's room.

"Ji , sampoorna ma said that you are here . I want to buy some dresses ji ,will you come with me to bazar?",asked Sonakshi.

"Yeah, sakha babu will accompany you",said Bondita.

"Bondita just now you asked me to take you to bazar ,then how will you go?",asked Anirudh.

"I will ask Ranveer to take me",said Bondita.

"Have you became a mad, if that nonsense step into this haveli I will slap him", whispered Anirudh to Bondita.

"Don't call my future husband as nonsense ",said Bondita in a husky voice.

"Bondita Don't irritate me ,I will take you to bazar",said Anirudh.

"I will take both of you to bazar",said Anirudh.

"Ok ji ",said Sonakshi.

The trio reached the dress shop , Bondita and Sonakshi were choosing dresses while our hero was thinking of a plan to stop his own marriage.

"Sakha babu look here this lehenga is beautiful isn't ",asked Bondita.

"No Bondita,red suites you
well . ",Said Anirudh.

"Ji ,this saree is looking good
isn't ",asked Sonakshi.

"You will look beautiful in all the colours ",said Anirudh.

"This is unfair sakha babu ,you are praising someone other than
me ",said Bondita puffing her cheeks.

"You used to praise that nonsense isn't? Then shouldn't I praise Sonakshi?",asked Anirudh.

"I am not going to speak with
you ",said Bondita and again puffed her cheeks like a fully blown balloon .

"Sonakshi see there ,white crow",said Anirudh and distracted her.

He kissed Bondita's cheeks with a second.

"Where is the white crow ji?",asked Sonakshi.

"It flew away ",said Anirudh smiling.

"Bondita why are not puffing your cheeks now?",asked Anirudh.

"Because all my anger washed away because of your kiss ", whispered Bondita.

"Oh !!! Then this is the trick to control your anger I think so. Then I will give this everyday",said Anirudh.

She was blushing remembering of Anirudh's kiss. They returned home after the purchase all the necessary dresses and accessories.

Please vote and comment. Votes are getting lesser day by day.