Tapur's departure

The next morning

Anirudh woke up late and when he came downstairs , Bondita was having her breakfast hurriedly.

"What happened Bondita why are you eating this fastly?"asked Anirudh

"Even I asked the same Anirudh, she didn't say anything to me",said Kaka.

"Any problem Bondita, why are you tensed ?",asked Anirudh.

" Patibabu don't you remember that  today is my first day in Tulsipur court, So I shouldn't go late na that's why I'm little tensed "said Bondita.

"Okay eat slowly and go ",said Anirudh.

"What? Bahu you shouldn't go out , Only yesterday you got married. People will cast evil eyes on you ",said Kaka.

"Ok Kaka she won't go to court today , she will stay at home .",said Anirudh and Bondita saw him with shock.

Was it her patibabu???? Will he ever see traditions over their dream. It was so shocking for even Kaka, that his nephew had followed his instruction atleast once in his life.

"Okay Kaka, I can go to court na ? I have many works to do on court regarding my case ",asked Anirudh.

"Yes Anirudh you get ready and go to court but come before dark because you have your suhagraat today ",said Kaka.

"So you will allow me but you won't allow your bahu just because she's a female. I'm a man so I can do anything by my wish but only because she's a female she can't have her own wish And she has to follow the instructions by her sasural. So I understood a great value today, before changing the society I have to change my own family members first. Do you know when did Bondita wake today? I know , she must have woke up at 5:00 . She completed all the rituals for God, she did all the household works, she cooked for everyone here . And in return what did she ask , nothing other than to go to work which she got  by her own hard work",said Anirudh.

"This Anirudh won't change in his life time, if I stand here he will chop me into pieces and cut my head by his advice. It's better to escape ",Kaka's mind voice.

"I have to look after kalindi's departure today , I don't have time to waste here with you ",said Kaka and immediately left the place.

Kaka left and Bondita was smiling at her patibabu.

"My Barrister babu won't change at all , he and his cute anger",said Bondita.

"Do I look cute while yelling?",asked Anirudh.

"Damn cute",said Bondita

"Is it?",asked Anirudh smiling.

" Yes , by the way how am I looking today?",asked Bondita.

"You look so beautiful but I am also so sad that I have a beautiful wife",said Anirudh.

"Why?",asked Bondita.

"Because all the men would be sighting at you , right",asked Anirudh.

"Yeah , In my college all the boys would be just sighting at me all the time ",said Bondita eating.

"Oh!!! Even In my college, all the girls would sight at me and even they had propose to me",said Anirudh.

"Proposals????",asked Bondita.

"Yeah,  you know na that this Anirudh Roy Chowdhury is a  handsome man",said Anirudh.

" Hmmm",said Bondita.

"I even had many girlfriends ",said Anirudh.

"I had only one boyfriend but he is the best. ",said Bondita.