Love confession

Bondita had agreed for her marriage,it's a Shock for everyone standing there but it was a heartbreak for Anirudh. Anirudh was standing at a corner ,his eyes was filled with tears.

 Anirudh was standing at a corner ,his eyes was filled with tears

"Bahu are you really willing to marry ranveer?",asked Kaka.

"Haan kaka ",said Bondita.

"Hmmmm",said Kaka.

The sasural family left after lunch .All the Roy Chowdhury and das parivar members went to their rooms . Thakuma ,kaka and batuk were in kaka's room.

"Kaka what is happening ? I can't believe this , Boudi has agreed to marry someone else than dada",said Batuk.

"Even I can't believe,my plan is totally collapsed now ",said kaka.

"That fool girl will always do what we don't expect , at her childhood she would not stop talking about her Sakha babu and even after returning from London she will talk about Anirudh only but today she agreed to marry some other person",said Thakuma.

"Did you see Anirudh ? He was broken inside",said Kaka.

"Yes kaka,what we planned didn't happen but exactly the opposite happened ",said batuk.

Anirudh was crying in his room ,the Barrister who is known for controlling his emotions for years , couldn't not control his tears now. He didn't know why it pains a lot . Even when saudamini separated from him ,he didn't cry like this. It felt as if his world is no more. The only one who would make him normal is Bondita , no his Bondita but she is going to become someone else ,what would be more paining than this for him. Three knocks in the door made him to get up with a jerk,he wiped his tears and opened the door. It  was Bondita.

" Sakha babu what were you doing?",asked Bondita.

"Nothing Bondita I was just going through the case file",said Anirudh.

"Really?",asked Bondita.

"Yes",said Anirudh not looking at her eyes.

""If you are saying the truth look at my eyes and say Sakha babu",said Bondita .

Anirudh couldn't say anything.

"I know sakha babu you were not studying the case file but my sweet barrister was crying",said Bondita sarcastically holding his cheeks.

"Why should I cry ? I am fine ",said Anirudh hiding his emotions.

"Ok ,then I came to say a important matter",said Bondita.

"I have many works to do , I will speak with you later ",said Anirudh.

"No I want to speak with you
now ",said Bondita.

"Do you know sakha babu ,ranveer is too good . He has the same thought as ours",said Bondita .

"Enough... If you want to speak about your lovable future husband ,go and speak about him to someone else",said Anirudh.

"No sakha babu I came to speak about something else",said Bondita.

"Ok say whatever you want and
leave ",said Anirudh.

"You shouldn't speak till I finish ",said Bondita.

"Ok",said Anirudh

"Shotti ",said Bondita pinching her throat.

"Shotti",said Anirudh.

"Sakha babu do you know ,when I was small I used to come behind you . You was my everything and I was your everything. I don't know when all changed ,one day you bought Manorama didi to our home and my heart was broken that day for the first time. My heart was broken ,I don't know why I felt so lonely . Then after the bomb blast you made me to understand everything. You said that it was only infatuation and you know sakha babu I too believed it. You somehow managed to send me to London . In London I will be thinking about you , only you. I thought that it would change but even after years nothing changed. Iam that same Bondita, if the feeling that I had for you at my childhood is infatuation then I don't think it would be in me till now . It is something else ,I know what it is . I waited for 8 years to say this to you . Sakha babu
I love you ❤️ ,I wanted to be with you for the rest of the life. I loved you ,I love you ,I will be loving you . You don't have to say anything ,I just want to say this to you ",said Bondita and ran from the study.

If Bondita loves Anirudh ,why did she agree to marry ranveer?

What will be Anirudh's reaction to her confession?

Please vote and comment