Bondita's decision

Bondita ran inside her room with nervousness and closed the door. She blushed hard by remembering the incident.

"Sakha babu why did you say those words, something is doing in my body while remembering what you said",said Bondita embarrassed to herself and walked towards the mirror.

"Sakha babu I am happy whenever you are with me ,I know that I can't live without you. Whenever I think about you a blush appears on my face, when you see into my eyes it feels like thousands of butterflies are flying inside my stomach. When your hot breathe touched my neck , I couldn't even speak",said Bondita and touched her own reflection.

Someone knocked the door and Bondita opened the door,and it was Anirudh. Anirudh started walking towards Bondita and she started walking back.

"Sa..kha...ba...bu..why...are..you.
..com...ing ...near.me..", stammered Bondita.

"If Kaka says you to call me as Dada ,will you call me like that????",asked Anirudh angrily.

"Sakha babu ,Kaka sasurji said so that ", started Bondita.

"If Kaka says you will do anything without thinking right. Ok say me one thing am I looking like your elder brother?",asked Anirudh.

"No Sakha babu ,you look young so you are my younger brother",said Bondita playfully.

"Bondita don't do these kind of comedies ",said Anirudh angrily holding her shoulders.

"Sakha babu I just said for fun ,why are you getting angry for these silly things",asked Bondita.

"Do you think it's time for fun?", scolded Anirudh.

"Sakha babu hereafter I won't speak like this ",said Bondita tears forming in her eyes.

"Ok don't start crying like a kid ",said Anirudh.

"No why should I cry, I didn't cry at all. Why did you come here,do you need anything ?",asked Bondita controlling her tears.

" I want a cup of coffee , prepare it and come to my study and I want to talk a important matter to you", said Anirudh.

" I will say koeli didi to prepare it and give it to you in your study ",said Bondita.

"I want you to prepare my coffee"said Anirudh.

"No I am too busy ,I can't prepare coffee for you"said Bondita.

"Oh!!! Madam has works that are important than me isn't?", asked Anirudh.

"Ofcourse ",said Bondita.

"Your naughtiness has increased now a days , I think I have to give you punishments to make you alright. My old Bondita is too good ,she would prepare coffee for me even if I don't ask but now she has turned into a adament beautiful lady and doesn't even care for me",pouted Anirudh.

"You say whatever you want but I am busy now and I can't prepare a coffee for you ",said Bondita and started to do her work.

"Ok no problem ,my future wife will prepare coffee for me",said Anirudh and was about to leave but was stopped my Bondita.

"What ??????? Future wife????",asked Bondita .

"Yes don't you know that Iam going to get married .And you know a important matter ,your lovable kaka sasurji no sorry your lovable father was the one who arranged my marriage",said Anirudh.

"I will talk to Kaka sasurji ",said Bondita.

"Ok then talk about your marriage
too ",said Anirudh.

"What ????my marriage ",asked Bondita.

"Yes you are also going to get married and that is also your father's plan",said Anirudh .

"Sakha babu stop calling kaka sasurji as my father . And then are you all thinking my marriage as a joke ?", asked Bondita.

"I didn't arrange anything Bondita ,kaka was the one behind all this ",said Anirudh.

"And you agreed for everything isn't. What did you say before few minutes your future wife will prepare coffee for you isn't ??? Then you agreed for your marriage", said Bondita angrily.

"No Bondita that is ...", started Anirudh.

"No need to answer,you like that girl na that's why you agreed for your marriage ",said Bondita with tears forming in her eyes.

"Bondita can't you understand me ,I don't like that girl at all .I just agreed for kaka's sake because he got promise from me",said Anirudh.

"Sakha babu please stop your marriage",said Bondita.

"No Bondita I won't be able to Stop my marriage but you can stop your marriage", said Anirudh.

" If you don't Stop your marriage I will also not stop my marriage ,I will marry whoever kaka sasurji
says ",said Bondita sternly.

"Bondita did you become mad ,did I make you to study to become a wife of someone",asked Anirudh.

"Why Sakha babu? I will continue my profession after my marriage
also ,my future husband will support me",said Bondita.

"What if your so called future husband doesn't support you?",asked Anirudh.

"He will support", said Bondita.

"Is it ok to marry someone?",asked Anirudh ,now standing close to Bondita.

"Ye..s sakha...babu ..", stammered Bondita.

"I will see how you are getting married", said Anirudh and left Bondita's room.

Bondita sat in her bed holding Anirudh's and Bondita photo and started crying.

"Sakha babu I don't know why Iam hurt when you speak about other girls .When you said that your future wife will prepare coffee for you I became angry that's why I said that Iam also going to marry,please forgive me . You have sacrificed everything for me but I have not done anything to you in return,I have only spoiled your life. Because of me you have lost your love twice in your life :(saudamini didi and Manorama didi).They were not at fault ,all was my mistake, I was the one who changed pari didi into bari didi .This time I won't allow anyone to pluck your happiness from you ,you should marry that girl and have a happy life .I know you won't marry till I get marry ,I will soon marry and leave your life soon sakha babu" ,said Bondita and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Tapur saw Bondita crying and sat near Bondita.

" Didi why are you crying?",asked Tapur.

"Iam the one who plucked my Sakha babu's happiness isn't ?", asked Bondita crying.

"No didi ,now why are you crying",asked Tapur.

"Tapur I am a Ill luck for my Sakha babu,I should leave him as soon as I can", Said Bondita crying.

"Barrister babu's life is incomplete without you ,even if you leave his hand he won't leave you",said Tapur.

"No I should go away from him,say kaka sasurji to arrange my marriage fastly .I will marry someone and leave this home",said Bondita.

"Didi did you think about barrister babu once ,you know na that he can't live without you", asked Tapur.

"Yes ,but I should leave him for his goodness ", said Bondita crying and slept on Tapur's lap.

Please vote⭐ and comment if you like the chapter.