A happy one and a sad one

"Anirudh why are you roaming here and there",asked Kaka.

"That is Kaka, I am feeling sleepy. When will you allow me to sleep. Iam feeling so tired",said Anirudh.

"You can go to Somnath's room and sleep ",said Kaka.

"WHAT??? Why should I sleep in Som's room ? What happened to my room, and moreover today is my suhagraat",signed Anirudh.

"Anirudh don't you know that you shouldn't meet Bahu today? You will sleep with Som in his room and Bahu will sleep with Sonakshi. Tomorrow you will have suhagraat, ok. Why are you so eager for your suhagraat, however you will sleep there also.", teased Kaka.

"Ok Kaka Iam going to sleep ",said Anirudh and left.

In Bondita's room

"Why didn't Pati babu come yet", thought Bondita when Sonakshi entered.

"Hi Sonakshi, do you need something or what?",asked Bondita.

"No didi , Kaka sasurji said me to sleep with you",said Sonakshi.

"WHAT??",said Bondita with shock.

"Today my  suhagra...", stopped Bondita.

"Why did you stop didi , what were you saying?",asked Sonakshi.

"Never mind, so kaka asked you to sleep with me . Alright ",said Bondita

"Yes didi, so I came here to sleep with you",said

All the members of the house went to sleep but two of them were crying at a corner of the house.

"Tapur stop crying",said batuk .

"No batuk , that man chandrachur ....", cried Tapur.

"Forget about him, he is arrested now.Please stop crying ",consoled batuk.

"He first touched my hand , then I tried to escape from him but he pushed me on the bed and ....",said tapur like a mad repeating the same again and again when batuk yelled at her.

"STOP ENOUGH, ANOTHER TIME IF YOU DARE TO SPEAK ABOUT THIS. I WILL KILL YOU",yelled batuk dangerously close to her.

"Please batuk kill me , I wish to die . I don't want to live here. You know I tried to suicide but Bondita didi saved me . The life I am living now is worse than death batuk .Please kill me . ", Shouted tapur with tears pouring out of her eyes.

"If you die , then what about me . Did you think once ?",asked batuk with tears forming in his eyes.

She remained silent....

"DID YOU THINK ONCE ABOUT ME , WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME . I WILL DIE BEFORE A SECOND YOUR BREATH STOPS . SUICIDE, DON'T EVEN THINK OF THAT TILL I AM WITH YOU",said Batuk.

"You will be with me but how long will it last. Do you remember that Bondita Didi's marriage got over and we will go to krishnanagar soon? ",said tapur.

"I will not leave you till the end ",said Batuk.

"Batuk give me a promise ",asked tapur.

"What promise? About what?",asked batuk.

"Please don't ever touch a girl without her consent , don't force her. Please I beg you , promise me ....",cried Tapur uncontrollably.

"Do you think Iam a man who will force myself on girls ?",asked batuk.

"You won't but promise me. I can't believe any man hereafter in my life. Please promise me",cried Tapur.

"Promise ",said batuk and went to touch her hand when she jerked off his hand.