Naughty talks

"Ok ,now pandit ji start chanting the mantras ",said Kaka.

"Call both the couples to the mandap jamindar babu",said Pandit.

"Bondita... Ranveer and then Anirudh... Sonakshi, come fast",called out Kaka.

Both the couples headed towards the mandap.

"Kaka sasurji , I don't want this marriage",said Bondita shocking everyone.

"Bahu are you just kidding, it's not the time for you to play ",said Kaka.

"Kaka sasurji, please understand I don't want to marry Ranveer ",said Bondita.

"Bahu...",said Kaka irritated.

"Yes Kaka sasurji I want to become what you told me now",said Bondita with tears welling up in her eyes.

"I don't understand ", said kaka.

"Kaka sasurji will you allow me to marry your fitoori barrister
son ",asked Bondita.

"Bahu...are..you sure, will...you marry.. Anirudh?",asked Kaka emotionally with cracking voice.

"Shotti ",said Bondita pinching her throat.

"I am so happy today Bahu , who else can be so perfect for Anirudh ",said Kaka.

"Bondita we can marry but what to do with Sonakshi and Ranveer, I feel guilty that we had used them for our marriage and that we are selfish. I feel so regretful",said Anirudh seeing them.

"Is it? But I don't feel sorry at all because I helped them in return ",said Bondita and turned to see Sonakshi and Ranveer and smiled at them.

"You helped Ranveer but did you think about Sonakshi once ? I am so sorry Sonakshi , only after kaka decided our marriage I realised my love for Bondita. Even if I marry you today , I won't be able to forget my love for Bondita",said Anirudh to Sonakshi.

"It's ok ji",said Sonakshi.

"Why are you sorry Sakha babu?",asked Bondita.

"Bondita you be quite for some time , we should be thankful to her ",said Anirudh.

"Even if you say her to marry you she won't, ask her yourself the
reason ",said Bondita.

"Don't you want to marry me?",asked Anirudh shockingly.

"That is ji....", started Sonakshi.

"I will say Sakha babu .I said na that your dear brother som has a girlfriend ,she is none other than Sonakshi. It was all my plan",said Bondita with smile.

"Sorry for acting to you ji but som was the one who said me to act ",said Sonakshi.

"Som, atleast you might have said me this, you know na how I felt difficult to handle them both",said Anirudh to som.

"Dada you had handled many girls in your school life and what's the difficulty in handling just two
girls ",said Som.

"What ?many girls ",asked Bondita throwing her angry glare at Anirudh.

"No Bondita,they are just my friends ",said Anirudh smiling.

"Ok, I will deal with you later Sakha babu, Afterall I have my whole life time to scold you , isn't",said Bondita

"Can anyone say what is happening here, each one is saying different things ",asked Thakuma confused.

"Even I am confused kalindi , It's better if we go for a walk to refresh our mind, will you come with me?",asked Kaka.

"Of course ",said Thakuma.

"You are only one agreeing with me in this home Kalindi", said kaka smiling.