The shock she gave him

Anirudh started to write his diary today, after 8 years.

Dear diary,
                     Do you know what happened today ,my naughty brother batuk said that I and Bondita would have had our babies if we were married earlier. Mention of our babies made me to blush hard. Bondita was only 8 years when she entered this haveli,she was a little yet so enthusiastic girl. I don't know how she grew to a young yet very beautiful teen . She started to do all kind of nonsense in the name of pathni dharm and I decided to distance myself from her. Then I planned a worst plan to bring Manorama and even executed it ,she was hurt because of me. And when she forgave me that day and removed my guilt , I fell for her. I fell for a 15 year old girl ,who is too small to understand what is even love. Each time she came near me , I had a tough time controlling myself. A time came when my mind said that I can't control myself when Bondita is present here ,oneday or the other I would lose my control upon her. I had planned to send her to hostel when we were forced to nullify our marriage. Then came many problems and finally I sent for London. I thought that she would have love someone in London, and I prepared myself for my heartbreak. When she hugged me at the day when she returned , I was at a different world . My mouth said her to release the hug that day but my heart said to hug her tightly and don't leave her for rest of the life. My Bondita has grew up to a beautiful young lady but still she is that same naughty Bondita who I loved ,even more naughtier now.

Now this barrister is again going to have his tough time controlling himself.

                                                      By
                                     Bondita's Anirudh

Bondita got ready and came to the study . She saw that the study was closed and she knocked the door. Anirudh closed the diary , hide it in a cupboard and opened the door . He couldn't take off his eyes from her.

"Sakha babu what are you thinking",asked Bondita

"Nothing",said Anirudh and came out of his dream world.

" I thought that you would praise my beauty but you are saying nothing. You don't know to impress girls it seems",said Bondita.

"You look too beautiful today ,I can't tell in in words but madam why did you get ready this beautifully ? Is it to see your future husband ,that fool who studied medicine and looking after his father's buisness",said Anirudh.

"Yeah !!! the same fool ",said Bondita with a chuckle.

"If your kaka sasurji hears that you said your future husband as fool,I am sure he won't spare you",said Anirudh laughing.

"Ok sakha babu there is still time for the arrival of my sasural family ,so I will read some books",said Bondita.

"What type of book do you need Bondita??? Horror , mystery ,crime or may be lawbooks?",asked Anirudh.

"No sakha babu don't you have romantic novels ?",asked Bondita.

"What ?",asked Anirudh with widened eyes and his cheeks turned red .

" Don't you have any romantic novels?",asked Bondita.

"Bondita when did you start to read romantic novels",asked Anirudh.

"After completing my 12th ,my strict barrister. Shouldn't I read romantic novels?",asked Bondita .

"No problem, I don't have a one but this idiot batuk will have a ton of romantic novels ,you get it from him",said Anirudh.

"Sakha babu you too read one romantic novel ,you will have a different experience",said Bondita.

"No thanks ",said Anirudh.

"Ok ,then Iam leaving to Batuk's room",said Bondita and left the study.

"Bondita already Iam not able to control myself ,this romantic novels will add fuel to fire to my situation. Even I would say that I am afraid to go near romantic novel", thought Anirudh.

The sasural family arrived and they were talking about the marriage.

"Bondita looks very beautiful ",said Ranveer's mom.

"She knows to do all household works right?",asked Ranveer's aunt.

"Yeah!!! She will do everything after marriage",said Kaka .

"We heard that she had studied in London . But we won't allow her to work after marriage. She has to take care our haveli ,infact that's the duty of a women right. Women should be always kept in a place where they should be ",said Ranveer's aunt.

Bondita and Anirudh was about to explode ,when a man stood . He looked young and handsome ,maybe his age would be 25 .

" Who said that women are made to do these kind of household works

" Who said that women are made to do these kind of household works .They have their own life and their own wishes . They have the right to take decision whether to work or not,who are you to decide. If she is willing to work in the court after marriage ,I will support her . If you worry that who will look after the home ,my mom is there she will do everything ",said Ranveer.

"Haan beta ,I will look after household things "said Ranveer's mom.

Here both Anirudh and Bondita was impressed by Ranveer's words .

"I would like to talk with Bondita in private",said Ranveer.

"Haan ranveer,you can speak ",said kaka and showed the way to terrace.

They both spoke in the terrace for about 15 minutes and they came down to the hall.

"Is it ok to marry ranveer ",asked Kaka.

"Yes "said Bondita looking at Anirudh.

The one word was enough to break Anirudh's heart into thousand pieces.

Do you think that Bondita fell for ranveer????

Can Anirudh control his emotions????

Please vote and comment