3|~•~The end of the affair~•~

Börja om från början

"You don't give up, do you?"Klaus asks him half annoyed that he has to deal with him amd half happy that now he can kill him.

"Give me my brother back...You'll never have to see me again" Damon tells him with humor.

"Well, I am torn. You see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die, plus after my daughter begged me not to rip your heart out, but how many freebies did I really sign up for? And clearly you want to die, otherwise you wouldn't be here, so..." Klaus says and Damon keeps in the growl that would escape his lips when he said that Rose was his daughter. He didn't like it and couldn't believe how something so pure and innocent could have him as a father.

"What can I say? I'm a thrill-seeker" Damon says, while his last thoughts drift to his girlfriend Rose.

Klaus lifts Damon off the floor by the throat with one arm.

"Oh, dear, what was that? I'm boozey, so you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries" Klaus says and stabs Damon in the stomach with a toothpick. Damon grunts in pain.

"Ohh! No, that's not it. Hmm." He stabs him closer. He stabs him again. Damon grunts in pain.

"Ohh. Almost"He says and angles the toothpick upwards towards his heart." You know just for being buddy buddy with my daughter I should leave your heart across the room. Speaking of which how is she?"

"Yeah she's great" Damon says and smile plays his way on Klaus's face."A lot better since you left"He quickly losses the smile and thightens his grip on Damon's neck making him cough.

"You want a partner in crime? Forget Stefan. I'm so much more fun" Damon tries negotiate his brothers life.

Klaus throws him backwards. Damon crashes on top of a table, breaking it, and lands on the ground on his back. Klaus walks over, rips a part of the chair off as a makeshift stake, and crouches over Damon.

"You won't be any fun after you're dead"With one hand he holds Damon down and with the other he raises the stake. Just at that moment Gloria sets the stake om fire with her powers. Klaus throws it away with a grunt.

"Really?" Klaus groans annoyed.

"Not in my bar. You take it outside" She demands.Damon tries to sit up but Klaus pushes him back down and looks at him.

"You don't have to negotiate your brother's freedom. When I'm done with him, he won't want to go back" Klaus says and gets off of Damon.

~~~~~~~~~

She tried time and time again but nothing. She then closed her eyes to try and relax a little while she sat on the bench when it hit her, a smell of blood. She bolted out of her seat and into the direction of the smell. When she was on the stairs of the cellar she heard Caroline scream and if there was any part of the old Rose left in her she knew that no one hurts my best friend and lives. She tore the doors off their hinges. Wings out and her face was clearly showing anger.

"Rose?"Caroline questioned.

"What in a god's name is that?"Bill questioned but Rose just glared at him. Bill went to grab her but she had hightened senses so she saw his attack coming, but what she didn't saw coming was that he swept her off her feet and she landed on the ground with a hard thud, hearing a crack as she fell down. An earpiecing scream could be heard. Bill then continued to try to "change" Caroline. When her screams were too much something in Rose snapped again and she felt something in her throat.

"STOP" Came out of her. She shouted. And the both of them could hear it. She tried to say something again but she couldn't. It was like a rush of adrenaline that was now gone. Bill exited the cellar and the next thing was Tyler untying Caroline from the chair.

Rose stood up, her wings still showing that made Tyler almost fall on his knees.

"Holy shit what is that" He said amazed and went to tuch it but Rose pulled back. She walked out of there. Luckily for her it was night time so she could walk back to the boarding house without anyone noticing anything suspicious. When she walked in she sat on the sofa and looked into the fire.

After Damon came back from his trip he stopped by at the Gilbert house to pick up Rose only to find a sleeping Ric on the couch. He knew his friend would never fall asleep while looking out for someone,so the first place he went was the boarding house where he heard quiet sobs from Rose who's sitting on the sofa with her wings still out and one of them being in a weird way. Damon already cursed inside knowing where this was headed and he didn't like it.

"Hey little flower" He said and took a seat next to her on the couch. She jumped into his arms and send.

"It hurts" Damon nodded began making his hands way up to the broken wing that needed to be set right in order to heal.

"I know Rose, I know, and I'm so sorry but this will too" Damon said and as soon as those words left his mouth he put the bone back where it belonged resulting in Rose screaming and gripping onto his shirt so tightly it began ripping off. Her wings morphed back into her back and Damon kept his hand going up and down her back in order to try and calm her down. "Shh it's alright, it's okay"He kept whispering until the little angel fell asleep in his arms.

A/N
Hello here's another update. Hope you like it. Hopefully next episode I can try and include it more these last two were just delena basically the whole episode.

Don't forget to vote and comment it always makes my day.

Have a great day.

~Danie~