Chapter 10 - Bye Ace : Mr.0

Start from the beginning

My hands weren't free, but Luffy's were, with the barrels. Luffy did a Gum-Gum Balloon and rocketed Smoker to the ground, causing the lasso-like clouds to disappear from Luffy and I's waist. He grabbed my hand again and we kept running, though Smokey hot on our tail.

We were both screaming, cutting corners left and right to get away from this guy. When we saw Raindinners ahead, I yelled to Luffy just loud enough so Smoker couldn't hear, "Luffy! Let's lose him in Raindinners! It's a huge restaurant with hundreds of people inside! But you have to stay with me or we will be caught!"

"Got it!" He screamed back as I grabbed his hand and started to run a little faster. This was the first time I was dragging him anywhere. I looked ahead and saw Nami, Usopp, and Zoro. "GUYS LET'S GO WE HAVE TO GET INSIDE!" Luffy yelled to the others as I was still pulling him.

"YEA! HURRY INSIDE!" I yelled at them as we ran past them, and they followed us.

As we were running, tons of Baroque workers were shooting at us. "Ok guys! Listen up!" I got the three who joined us's attention, "Hide in the restaurant! There are over 200 people in there, so lay low and try not to get caught! Luffy and I are going straight to Croco!" I couldn't look back, but I could tell they heard.

When we walked in, it was an average casino, Billiard, Poker, Slot Machines, It honestly wasn't a bad casino, it just brought back bad memories.

When we walked in, Luffy yelled for Crocodile. My jaw dropped as I slammed a hand over his mouth, "Are you crazy?! This is a stealth mission! Shush!" 

We turned around to Smoker's voice and all split up into our former groups. I grabbed Luffy by the wrist and swiftly got lost in the crowd with him close behind me. I was rather good at assassinations and spy missions, so this was in my line of work. 

The only troubling part is that Croco knew that, so if he knows I'm with them, he will surely plan for my Strategic skills.

"Oh great, what's that refugee from an ashtray doing in a casino at Rainbase?!" Usopp whined with a sharp tone. He's honestly quite clever.

"If you ask me, I'd say he's developed a special affection for Luffy here!" Zoro mocked Smoker so he could hear, making Smoker visibly angrier.

"This building is surrounded by a lake! There's nowhere to run!" He yelled from behind us.

"Oh crap! He's right!" I put my hands on my cheeks and kept running. Somehow, security stopped a marine but not the people the marine was trying to catch. How ironic. 

If you ask me, Croco knows we're here. 

Now, Croco is no dummy, so I'd bet money this is a trap, but I'll try my best to lead them out of it.

Smoker broke free from the security guards, "Man he's stubborn!" Luffy whimpered.

"Hold it!" Smoker yelled after us as I kept crying and running. Security tried stopping us too, but Luffy took care of them easily. 

I don't even think he knew he took care of them. I looked to my left and caught a glimpse of someone I didn't want to see right now. Not yet at least...

Miss All Sunday...

I looked back but decided to keep running. 

'This is now definitely a trap, but now how to avoid it.' 

We were somehow allowed into the VIP room. Of course. I yelled before we got in, "Guys! This is a trap, be on your guard!"

"What?! A trap?!" Nami and Usopp yelled, but before they could back out, we were already closed in. We ran through an incredibly long hallway and There was a sign saying VIPs left and Pirates right.