"Tomorrow I'm going to bed before another person gets shot." I say angrily shooting a death stare at Jeongin.

"He's lucky I didn't shoot him in the head." He mumbles but to which I can hear. Rage builds inside of me and I loose it. I feel my face get hot as waves of heat radiate through my body.

I lunge towards Jeongin kicking him in his face he stumbles back almost falling towards the floor I land a punch on his face knocking him to his knees he's on his hands and knees I stand in front of him looking down at him. He looks at the floor breathing heavily.

"I fucking hate you." I grit through my teeth

I kick his face probably breaking his nose by the sound of the crack. I step back from him and look at Chan who's watching calmly. He looks at Jeongin them back towards me. "Did that help?" He asks.

"Not even close." I tell him walking out of his office now. "Hey y/n want to go out?" Felix asks me.

"Where?" I ask him lifting an eyebrow crossing my arms. "Ah I was just going to go have some drinks at the bar." Felix shrugs. "I will meet you by the front door in five minutes." I tell him. He nods his head as I walk past him.

3rd person POV:

"What's wrong with her?" Felix asks walking into Chan's office he looks and sees Jeongin standing with his hands tucked in his pants pockets with a bloody nose.

"Oh..." he says looking him up and down. "Well umm...I'm going to go out and I invited y/n so we will be back in a few hours." He tells Chan.

"That's fine. Just keep a good eye on y/n." Chan tells him to which he nods his head. Felix goes out of Chan's office going down stairs.

———

Y/n goes downstairs seeing everyone at the door. "So everyone is coming." Felix tells y/n. "This should be fun." She mumbles. "You look nice." Hyunjin says looking her up and down.

She's wearing a black crop top with a black scandalous skirt.

She goes up to him looking at Hyunjin with her big doe eyes "just for you baby

She goes up to him looking at Hyunjin with her big doe eyes "just for you baby." She says kissing his cheek softly. A smirk comes across his face as he bites his bottom lip imagining the things he'd do to her.

"Can we go before he eats her." Jeongin says seeming aggravated. "You don't have to come you know." Y/n says aggravated that he's aggravated and coming.

"Actually he has no choice everyone needs to go out and breath we all just need to let loose." Chan says.

Y/n opens the door to the garage "so who's riding with who?"