The night I met someone new

Javi's: POV

-Flashback-

May 19th 2022: London

"Have fun tonight." said Jack and kissed my lips. "I won't be late." I said and kissed him back. "Take your time." he replied. I kissed him again before I went out. I walked to a night club and ordered a glass of tequila and listened to the music. I lost the bill on how many drinks I ordered and my head started spinning. I went up to a man and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and we both smiled.

Then I went into a room with him and locked the door

Then I went into a room with him and locked the door. "What's your name?" I asked. "Richard." he said. "Javi and your accent is so sexy." I replied with a smirk on my face. "You are sexy." said Ric and kissed me again. I pushed him down on the bed and we made out.

***

I took a quick shower when I got home. I couldn't stop thinking of him. I hope I get the change to see him again. I'm so in love with him. I went to bed after the shower and Jack slept deeply. I lay down next to him and stroked his cheek. "Did you have fun?" he asked sleepily. "Yes." I said. "Good." he replied and I nodded. I love you." said Jack. "It's time to sleep." I replied. He smiled and fell asleep.

-End of the flashback-

A flashback scene when Javi was cheating on Jack with Richard.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~