One step closer

Jack's: POV

It was time and I was very nervous. "Don't let me fall Kat." I said. "Never." she replied. I only saw Nicolas and when I stood in front of him everything was thrown away.

"I do." said Nic. "I do." I said. We kissed and everyone clapped their hands. We were now husband and husband. I smiled happily. Our daughters ran up to us and hugged us.

"I'm so happy for you two." said Elena and Jessie. "Thank you honey." I replied. "I love you and papa." said Esme. "We love you too sweetie." I replied. Katherine went up to me and I smiled.

(Katherine Lavigne)

(Katherine Lavigne)

"I'm happy for you." she said. "Thank you." I replied. "I'll take care of your kids while you're on the honeymoon." said Kat. "What would I do without you?" I asked and she laughed. "I love you big brother." she said. "I love you too little sister." I replied. "Take care of him now." said Kat. "I promise." replied Nicolas.

"May I have this dance?" he asked. "Yes." I said. I took his hand and we danced around on the dance floor. I saw the joy in his eyes and a happy smile appeared on my face.

"This was my dream." I said. "To marry me?" he asked. "My dream came true, I can't describe how happy I am to have you in my life." I said. "I don't what I would do without you, you changed my whole life." I replied. "I love you with all my heart." said Nicolas and kissed me. "I love you too." I replied.

***

Nicolas's: POV

"Ready?" asked Jack. "Ready." I said and went out to the car. He drove to the airport and we checked in. A few hours later we sat on the plane. I fell asleep and kissed my forehead. I'm so happy we're married.

 I'm so happy we're married

I'm so happy for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~