I've never given much thought to how I would die

Elena's: POV

I was on my way to home when I met Ian and Ted. "Elena." he said. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "I know we've been bad grandparents to you." he said. "You made my life to a living hell." I replied angrily. "I'm sorry." he said. "I will never forgive you two." I said. "I hope you change your mind." replied Ian. "Never." I said.

"You're coming with us." replied Ted angrily and took a tight grip around my wrist. He draggad me and pushed me into the car. He started the engine and drove off. "Let me go." I said. "No, you'll be back home and behave like a normal girl." replied Ian and the increased speed.

"This is kidnapping

"This is kidnapping." I shouted. "Shut up or it will end badly for you." he said threatening. Horrible flashbacks came up in my head. Five police cars stopped us and Ted swore loudly. He went out with me and put a gun on my head. I was breathing heavily and I was shaking of fear.

"Let us go or I'll kill her."'said Ted and put his finger on the trigger. "Drop the gun."
replied a woman firmly. "I warn you, one more word." he said. "Let Elena go." replied Michelle. I warned you." he said coldly. I looked at mom and a shot went off.

"I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death."

***

"It's over Elena." said a girl softly. I opened my eyes and saw my sister. "Jessie." I said and hugged her tightly. "I'm here." she replied and stroked my hair. "But the shot?" I asked confused. "Michelle shot them, Ted and Ian are dead." said Jessie and I let out a sigh of relief.  

"You were so brave." I replied and she smiled. Mom came up to us and I hugged her as well. "You're safe." she said calmly. "I thought he would kill me." I sobbed. "We don't let anybody hurt you." she said. "I know." I replied.

"Are you okay?" asked Nicolas worried and I nodded. "Dad, you and mom are my parents." I said. "We'll always be your family." said Elle with a smile. "Yes." I replied. Esme went up to me and hugged me. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." she replied.

Elena's nightmare is over

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~