All I could hear was the family war

Elena's: POV

-Flashback-

April 18th 2021: London

I was sitting with my back to the door and tried to shut out the screams. I covered my ears when daddy hit papa. I put on Demi's song For the love of a daugther and tears were streaming down my face. Jessie hugged me. I hugged her back and cried. "I'm so scared." I sobbed. "I'm here." she said.

Four years old. With my back to the door. All I could hear was the family war. Your selfish hands. Always expecting more. Am I your child? Or jut a charity award? You have a hollowed out heart, but it's heavy in your chest. I tried so hard to fight it but it's hopeless. Hopeless, you're hopeless. Oh father, please father. I'd love to leave you alone, but I can't let you go. Oh father, please father. Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter.

***

I was lying in my bed and I hugged my teddy bear. The door opened and I hid under the cover.

"Sweetie, it's me." whispered Jack. "Papa." I said and gave him a hug. "My beloved daugther." he replied and kissed the top of my head. "You're hurt." I said and patted his bruised cheek. "I'm okay, honey." replied papa softly. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." said Jack. Papa read a bedtime story for me and wished me goodnight. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. He gave me a kiss on my forehead before he walked out. Just an hour later there would be ambulances outside our house. It'd be the start of my nightmare.

-End of the flashback-

Poor Elena😢💔

I hope you the this chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~