You're mine now

Jack's: POV

I had glued flyer on each lamppost in hopes that someone had seen her. It hurt to see a happy picture of her. I'm such a bad role model and father.

HAVE ANYONE SEEN MY DAUGHTER?

Her name is Esmeralda Lavigne. She has dark hair and blue eyes. She's wearing a light purple pyjamas. If anyone has seen her, please call me on this number. I miss her so much.

Nicolas patted my arm and I wiped away a tear. "We'll find her." he said. "But we have no idea where she is." I replied. "Have you looked everywhere?" asked Nic and I nodded. "Don't give up hope Jack." he said and I sighed.

"If I find her dead, I'm gonna kill myself." I replied. "Don't say that." said Nicolas strictly. "You don't know how it feels to lose someone you love." I replied coldly. He was silent and didn't know what to say. "I'm so sorry Nic." I said. "It's okay." he replied. "I'll find her on my own." I said and got into my car.

"But what if something happens." he said worried. "I'm willing to take the risk." I replied and started the engine. "I don't want to lose you." he said and his eyes were tearful. "You won't." I replied before I drove off.

***

***

I arrived to a abandoned house after an hour and I stepped out. I turned the handle and the door was open. I lit my flashlight and went in.

It seemed like no one had lived here for at least a hundred years. The furniture was dusty and bugs crawled around on the floor. I wrinkled my nose in disgust of the sight.

Of some strange reason I went down to the basement. "Esme, are you here?" I asked. "Daddy." said a thin voice. I almost dropped my flashlight when I saw her. I picked her up and she cried. "Oh my dear girl, I thought I had lost you." I said. "Daddy, watch out." she screamed, but too late. Someone hit my head and I fell down on the floor. "Nice to see you again." said Timotheé.

Esme is found and Jack is trapped

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~