New house

Adam's: POV

"Daddy." said Lily Rose happily. I picked her up in my arms and she smiled. "How was your day at school?" I asked. "Fun and I'm so happy that Amy goes in my class." she said. "That's wonderful." I replied.

"Hello babe." said Oliver and kissed me. "Hey." I replied. "Dad, what do you think of my new Stitch one piece?" asked Lily. "You're so pretty." I said. "I've one with Eeyore." replied Emily. "I love him." she said. Then they went to their room to watch Peter Pan.

Oliver sat next to me on the couch

Oliver sat next to me on the couch. I stroked his cheek and he smiled. "I'm glad that there's a panic room in the house." I said. "It has been a year and nothing has happened." he replied.

"I know I shouldn't worry, but the nightmares keep haunting me." I said. "My poor baby." he replied. "Anyway, I don't regret taking the job as a singer, because it has helped me to deal with everything." I said. "I'm so proud of you." he replied.

I kissed him and unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt. Oliver blushed sweetly. I picked him up and our clothes fell off on the way to the bedroom.

***

"God, I've missed this so much." said Oliver. "You are too adorable." I replied. "Our life begins to resemble what it used to be." he said. "Yes it does." I replied.

"Our love is stronger now and nothing can tear us apart." said Liam. "That's true." I replied. "Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together." said Oliver. "That's also true." I replied. "Yes it is." he said and kissed me.

All that matters now is that Adam, Olive and the kids are safe

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~