I'm not like you, I never will be

Elena's: POV

"There's a great movie on tv tonight." said Heaven. I was checking my phone and saw a text messages from an unknown person. Meet me at Whyte Wyrm. "Lena, are you listening to me?" she asked. "Sorry Eva, I gotta go." I said and left school. I arrived to the bar and walked in. Members of a gang was there as well. I swallowed nervously.

"Robyn." said a man. I turned around and saw Jack. "It's Elena now." I replied coldly. "I've missed you so much." said Jack. "You tried to kill me." I replied. "I didn't mean it." he said.

"You killed innocent people and made my life into a living hell." I replied angrily. "Can't we forget it and be a family again?" he asked. "Over my dead body." I said. "So you're a Serpent now." asked Jack. "Problem?" I asked coldly. "I knew you were going to be like me."
he said proudly. "I'm not like you, I never will be." I replied. "You will be like me one day." he said. "Sebastian is a much better father, than you." I yelled. He raised his hand and slapped me across the cheek. Tears filled my eyes.

"I am your father and you obey me

"I am your father and you obey me." he shouted. "I hate you." I yelled again. He grapped my wrist and his eyes shone of hate. "You should have died that day." he said. "You're hurting me." I sobbed.

"Betray your gang or I will kill your precious family." said Jack threatening. "I won't betray my friends." I replied. "I hope Sebastian don't mind a little visit." said Jack with a smirk on his face. "Fine, I'll do it, please just don't hurt him." I replied. "I'm proud of you." he said.

***

Jack locked me up in an abandoned house. He took out a gun and loaded it. He shot a hole in the roof and I covered my ears. He abused me until I threw up blood. Then he left the room. A plan came up in my head, he won't live to see another day.

Elena has had enough

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~