Who needs rules

Jessie's: POV

"The school dance is near and I need the perfect dress." I said. "Which means shopping." replied Caroline. "Yes." I said and smiled. We went into a clothing store and looked around. "You're so pretty in that dress." said a girl. "Thank you." replied Elena.

"I want your dress." I said. "Excuse me?" asked Elena. "She found it first." replied Lisa. "Do I look like I care?" I asked sassy. "It's enough that you break the rules at school." she said.

"Who needs rules." I replied. They left the shop and I went up to the store owner. I took out a knife. "Give me the dress or you'll regret it." I said. "Here." replied the girl. "Thank you so much, have a nice day." I said and went out.

(Jessie's dress as she stole)

"Did you find anything?" asked Caroline. "Yes." I said. "Why do I have a feeling that you have stolen something?" she asked. "I would never do that." I lied. "If you say so." she said. "Don't forget who my parents are." I replied. "Of course not." said Caroline. I showed her the dress and smirked. "You'll look so beautiful." said Care. "Thank you darling." I replied.

***

"You look amazing girl." said Jack when I got home. "Thanks papa." I replied. "Where did you buy it?" he asked. "I stole it." I said with a smirk on my face. "My badass girl." replied Jack and gave me a hug. "The dress was made for you." said Javi. "I know right." I replied and smiled. "We're so proud of you." he replied. I went to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. "I'm the most beautiful girl in the world." I said.

Jessie is so mean and sassy

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~