Christmas

Adam's: POV

"Daddy, papa, wake up, it's Christmas." said Lily Rose and jumped up and down on our bed. "Merry Christmas Lily." I replied with a happy smile. "Merry Christmas Emily and Eric." said Oliver. "Let's go downstairs and open presents." I replied and they smiled happily.

We walked to the living room and under tree the Christmas presents awaited. Lily and Emily sat down on the couch and waited. I gave them their presents and they smiled again.

"Thank you so much, I love her." they said and showed up their dolls. "I'm glad you like them." I replied. "Oh look, it's snowing." said Oliver. We went out and built a snowman and our children danced around in the snow. We had snowball war and we laughed of joy.

***

***

Later in the day we ate a good dinner and then watched at a Disney movie. Lily Rose fell asleep and we carried her to her room. She held her dolls close to her and she was so cute.

Me and Oliver walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. "It was a beautiful Christmas Eve today." he said. "I agree." I replied.

"I haven't got my gift today." he said and played sad. "You're so funny." I replied and kisssd his lips. "I know." he said and I laughed. Outside the moon lit up the white landscape and it was very beautiful.

Such a beautiful Christmas and their dolls are so cool.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~