Date night

Adam's: POV

We walked to a luxurious restaurant to eat dinner. It was our date night. "What's it?" asked Oliver. "I can't stop thinking about your smile." I said. "You're so sweet." he replied.

"I'm so glad I found you, you saved my life." I said. "I'm glad I found you as well." he replied and gave me a kiss. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too and I'll always be here for you, no matter what." he replied. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." replied Oliver.

"May I have this dance?" I asked

"May I have this dance?" I asked. "Of course." said Oliver. I took his hand and we danced around. People were watching us and they couldn't stop smiling. They played Thousands years on the radio and tears filled my eyes. The time stood still.

"Don't cry Adam." said Oliver. "I'm so happy that you're my husband." I replied. "Aww." he said and stroked my cheek. I lifted up his chin and his blue eyes met my blue. I kissed his lips and he put his arm around my waist. "I'll always love you, my sunshine." I said. "Me too, my moon." replied Oliver. I chuckled softly and he lay down his head on my chest. For a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.

***

We were watching The little mermaid with Emily later in the evening and ate candy. "I love you and papa so much." she said. "We love you too sweetie." replied Oliver. "To the moon and back." I said and she smiled softly. "We'll always be a family." replied Oliver. "Forever?" asked Emily. "Forever and ever." I said and kissed her forehead. "We'll always protect you." replied Eric. She smiled and hugged her brother.

They're a wonderful family

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~