Family time

Eric's: POV

"It's so beautiful here." said Penelope happily and looked around. She was wearing Cinderella's dress. "Yes it is." I replied with a smile on my face. "Come." said Noah softly and took her hand. They went to a shop and outside stood Cinderella. "You look just like me and you're so cute." she replied. "Thank you." said Pen. The boys met their favorite characters too.

She got her autograph and they took a picture together. Caspian put his arm around me and I smiled happily. "Dad and papa, I got Cinderella's autograph." said Penelope happily. "We're so happy for you." I replied. "Thank you." she said.

A a few hours later we were sitting at a bench and ate cotton candy. "Daddy, can we visit New York someday?" asked William. "Of course we can." I said. "Yay." he replied. "You'll love it." I replied. "Is it beautiful there?" asked Leo. "Yes." I said. "I can't wait." they replied. I love to see my kids happy. Caspian smiled too.

***

***

Caspian's: POV

We were back at the hotel after a few hours. The kids had fallen asleep. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Eric gave me a bowl of popcorn.

"I had a lot of fun today." I said. "Me too." he replied. "I can't wait to see New York." I said. "You'll love it." replied Eric. "I'm sure I will." I said and he smiled. Then we watched a movie together. Eric fell asleep and I put a blanket on him. I placed a kiss on his forehead and he smiled in his sleep. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered. I'm so glad I met him, he makes me so happy.

I love Eric and Caspian so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~