Your father is a killer

Timotheé's: POV

"Uncle Timmy." said Esme. "Hello my darling." I replied. I picked her up in my arms. "I picked this flower to you." she said. "Thank you so much." I replied. "Timmy, where's my daddy?" she asked. "Far away." I said.

"I want to meet him

"I want to meet him." replied Esmeralda. "Your father is a killer." I said. "What?" she asked. "He murdered my brother." I said. Esme started crying. "Oh honey, you're safe here. I don't let anybody hurt you." I said.

"Will daddy kill me too?" she asked. "You are my niece, I'll protect you with my life." I said. "I love you." she replied. "I love you too. I don't understand that someone wants to kill you." I said. "I feel safe with you." replied Esme. "It makes me happy." I said with a smile on my face.

***

Adam's: POV

"Michelle, we've a problem." I said. "What is it?" she asked. "Timotheé thinks it was Jack who killed Javi. He has kidnapped his daughter Esme." I said. "Oh no." I replied shocked. "Tim and his parents wants revenge." I said. "I'll killed them too. I won't let Jack die for a crime he didn't commit." replied Michelle. "Just be careful." I said. "I promise." she replied.

I hope they can save Esme

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~