Thank you for being here for me

Elena's: POV

"I love your hair." said Stormy. "Thank you so much." I replied with a smile on my face. "You're the Queen of style." she said. "Of course she is." replied my brother.

"Hey babe." said Lisa and kissed me. "Hey." I replied. "You two are so cute together." said Echo. "Aww, thank you." I replied. "Seriously, get a room." said Vanessa disgusted. "We just kissing, do you've problem with that?" asked Lisa coldly. "Don't care about her." said Esme.

(Vanessa)

(Vanessa)

"Hello Lisa." replied Vanessa in a flirty voice. "He's mine." I said. "I honestly don't understand what she see in you. Your girlfriend  doesn't even care about you." she replied. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Well, it's true." said Nessie. "I hate you." I yelled and ran out.

"You're a bitch." said Lisa and left too. "One more word about my sister and you're dead." replied Eric threatening. "I'm not afraid of you." said Vanessa with a smirk on his face. "You should be." I replied.

***

Lisa's: POV

I found my girlfriend on a bench outside of the school yard. Tears were streaming down her face. Eric had his arm around her.

"Hey, you're okay?" I asked worried

"Hey, you're okay?" I asked worried. "No." sobbed Elena. "Don't care about Vanessa, she's just jealous." I said. "Thank you for being here for me." she replied. "Always." we said and hugged her. Elena hugged us back and cried. "It's okay to cry." I said.

I love Elena and Lisa

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~