We'll be parents again

Jack's: POV

I was sitting on the bathroom floor. I started crying, but it was happy tears. I never thought I'd be so happy to be a father again.

I ran out of the bathroom and into Javi's office

I ran out of the bathroom and into Javi's office. I showed him the test. "I'm pregnant." I said happily. "We'll be parents again." he replied. "Yes." I said. He hugged me and I smiled. "I've a feeling you're having a girl, her name will be Esmeralda Raven Lavigne." replied Javi. "I love the name." I said. "Me too." he replied. "We'll raise her to be a badass, strong and sassy girl." I said. "Yes we will." replied Javi. "Not a loser like Elena." I said. "Absolutely not." he replied.

***

"What a delicious dinner." I said. Jessie put her empty plate in the the dishwasher and gave me a worried glance. Javi tried not to smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. "You've acting so strangely and I'm worried about you." said Jessie. "You have nothing to worry about." I replied calmly. "I'd be less worried if you could tell me what's going on." she said.

I put her hand on my stomach and someone was kicking her. "You're... you're." she started. "I'm pregnant again." I said. "Omg, I'm so happy for you." replied Jessie and gave me a hug. "Thanks." I said. "You'll get a little sister and her name will be Esmeralda." replied Javi and smiled. "I love the name so much." said Jessie.

"She'll be a tough girl, not a pathetic girl like Elena." I replied. "I'll teach her everything." said Jessie. "You'll be a wonderful sister to her." replied Javi. "I love you and dad so much." she said and hugged us. "We love you too sweetie." I replied.

Jack and Javi will be parents again

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~