Reunion

Elena: POV

"Hello sweeite." I said happily and Claire hugged me. "You're so cute and I love your blue jacket." I said and she giggled. "You're wonderful cousin to her." replied Maria. "Thank you so much." I said with a smile on my face. We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents.

 We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents

"What do you want to do?" I asked and Pen pointed at a slide. I smiled and took her hand in mine. She sat down in my lap and she laughed when we came down again. I picked her up in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I smiled happily.

***

We were on the way home when I saw papa and Jessie. Esme was sleeping in her stroller. A man stood next to papa. Jessie walked gently up to me. She had tears in her eyes. I hugged her and we cried together. I've missed my twin sister so much. I hugged papa too.

"I forgive you." I said. "Thank you so much Elena." replied Jack and smiled. "Hello Elena, my name is Nicolas Martinez, I'm your papa's boyfriend." he said polite. "It's nice to meet you and I'm so happy for you two." I replied. Esme woke up and started crying. I picked her up and sang a lullaby. She stopped crying and smiled happily at me.

"Can we go to Starbucks?" asked Jessie. "Of course we can." I said. "You have to tell me everything about your meeting with Johnny Depp." she replied. "He's a real sweetheart." I said. "I bet he is." replied Jessie. "Come." I said and we walked away.

Elena is reuinted with her papa and sisters.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~