You have a beautiful child

Jack's: POV

"Good morning sweetheart." I said and picked up Esme. I walked down to the kitchen and Javi gave me a morning kiss. I gave her bottle of milk and he read the newspaper.

"Something new?" I asked. "Same shit as always." he said. I laughed softly and sang a bit. "Do you want to go out for a walk after breakfast?" asked Javi. "I'd love to." I said and he smiled softly. Jessie love her little sister so much.

***

We walked in a park and the people either walked around or played with their dogs. A elder lady came up to us and she looked at our kid with a smile on her face.

"You have a beautiful child

"You have a beautiful child." she said. "Thank you." I replied. "What's her name?" she asked. "Esmeralda Raven Lavigne." said Javi. "Esme has probably got her mother's beauty." she replied.

"Well actually, she has got my husband's beauty." he said. "Are you two married?" asked the lady in a rude tone. "Problem?" I asked. "Poor child, she won't get a proper childhood." said the lady. "Excuse me?" I replied offended.

"I've heard rumors about you. I'll give you a good advice, adopt her to a real family who can take care of her." she said. "People like you don't deserve love." I replied coldly and we went away. "Idiot." muttered Javi.

"Adopt her to a real family, That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." I said. But I calmed down when he kissed me. "Don't care what they says, they are just jealous and closed minded people." replied Javi. "You're right." I said and kissed him. "Our kid has the best parents she could wish for." he replied. "I agree." I said.

Jack and Javi are wonderful parents.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~