Chapter 147

When the mask was uncovered, everyone was dumbfounded, and it took a long time to recover.

The smile of Chen Xuan appeared in the eyes of everyone.

This group of people realized afterwards, this eldest brother wearing a tertiary head, is this brother Chen?

“It’s really Brother Chen.”

“I almost didn’t recognize it when I wore the mask.”

“I just went to take a look at the new live broadcast room of Brother Chen. Good fellow, Brother Chen was screamed like a dog.”

“Everyone will be scolded, but now? Hehehe.”

In this new live broadcast room, after the netizens reacted, they immediately tapped the keyboard excitedly.

“Grass, it’s Brother Chen!”

“Brother Chen, are you free, and get a new identity?”

“What’s the matter?”

“So…who is the liar?”

On the intercom, the staff probably told Wang Tao about the matter.

After listening to it, Wang Tao understood what happened. It turned out to be such a thing.

He immediately said: “Chen Xuan actually did not rest. He chose the identity of the anchor. According to the request, he must participate in a new identity. Otherwise, with the huge reputation he originally possessed, it would be meaningless to be an anchor. ”

Ma Jingyao smiled bitterly: “I think there is no difference between the new identity and the old identity.”

“There is indeed no difference.” Zhang Jianmin nodded in agreement: “Regardless of his identity, he is always the most dazzling.”

It only took a day for a new identity to get an S-level contract. This perverted ability is really not something ordinary people can do.

And it was a hot search that night. Although it was not a hot search with a good reputation, it was at least.

The title of Big Brother directly dominates Weibo.

Chen Xuan put the mask aside and looked at the martial arts museum and said, “I repeat what happened yesterday. Xiong Tie, the head of this martial arts center, and a man named Yao Shengjun found me and gave me 400,000 yuan. I played fake punches. In fact, a few months ago, Xiong Tie contacted me in a private message, but I refused. I didn’t expect that I changed my identity and they came back again, which is considered a bad fate.”

“I didn’t take it seriously, but their attitude was not very good. So, I originally planned to come to kick the gym today. I didn’t expect them to file a complaint first and blacked me out on the Internet. I just can’t stand it anymore.”

Chen Xuan briefly explained what happened. After listening to it, everyone suddenly realized.

Needless to say, everyone believed him the moment he showed up.

A big brother who is worth close to 10 billion will covet you just 4 billion?

As long as the brain is a little normal, there will never be such an idea.

[Three glasses of wine]: What’s wrong with this? Why is Brother Chen here? Grass, my eldest brother?
“Brother Jiu just woke up? The eldest brother is Brother Chen, and Brother Chen is the eldest brother!”

“You’re done with Brother Jiu, you betrayed Brother Chen and fell in love with Brother Chen. Brother Chen was very sad when he found out.”

[Three glasses of wine]: Wo Ri, are these two alone? Don’t talk nonsense, I’m not betrayed, I’m… single-minded! Even if Brother Chen changed his identity, I still felt it at a glance in the vast crowd. Is there anyone more specific than me?
“Niu Bian, this excuse is really awesome.”