Chapter 80

The black bear slid and got up from the ground, and then ran away on all four legs without looking back.

Chen Xuan stared at the back of the black bear running away, raised his eyebrows and said, “Is that so courageous?”

The live broadcast room is very quiet.

Everyone looked at the black bear that got up and ran, and at one point they thought, was there something wrong with their eyes?

Why is this black bear so wasteful?

“I… have nothing to say, so I kneel in respect first!”

“What a damn trash, you are a bear, you run a fart, it’s Brother Chen who should run!”

“What a fierce man, he really turned the bear over!!!”

“The fighting nation sent a congratulatory message!”

“So beautifully over the shoulder!”

“Do you think it’s incredible? It’s actually very simple. A bear is also an animal. Its advantages are its paws and teeth. It can be thrown out easily.”

“You seem to be teasing me!”

“Do you think everyone is Brother Chen? Can Brother Chen take a shoulder fall and try another person? I guess he’s already lying on the ground now.”

Wang Tao opened his mouth and said for a while: “He threw the bear out!”

Zhang Jianmin was also stunned. He has been in the police all these years, and he really has never seen such a perverted person as Chen Xuan.

“He is amazing!” Concubine Lin’s eyes lit up.

This man is really amazing.

Not only does he cook delicious food, he is also handsome, and his body is so good that he can explode.

The side that is showing now is the explosion of the male surname hormone.

Cat company, Lin Huanhuan came to Qi Dong’s office for the first time.

“Qi Dong, look at this.”

“Bear?”

Qi Dong was startled, his mouth was not closed in the next few minutes.

Since Chen Xuan unilaterally killed five wild boars, he knew that Chen Xuan was very powerful, and it was not so powerful.

But now when he saw him throw a black bear over his shoulder, and the black bear was scared away, he felt that he still underestimated Chen Xuan.

“Qi Dong, Brother Chen is also very popular overseas.” Lin Huanhuan said: “I have an idea.”

“What do you think? You said.”

“I think maybe we can set up a dedicated video account on the extranet to promote Brother Chen.”

“Extranet……”

Qi Dong’s eyes lit up: “It’s a good idea.”

Chen Xuan is now abroad and has gained a certain reputation.

This is the visibility he opened up when he refused the Michelin star rating.

During this period of time, someone posted Chen Xuan’s video to the Internet, allowing Chen Xuan’s popularity to increase at a rocket-like speed.

However, the videos circulated abroad are very limited, not particularly many.

Obviously, those videos are all personally produced.