Chapter 141

The Magic University in the middle of the night was quiet, and everything looked the same as usual.

But in this live broadcast room with more than 1,000 people, there are two completely different scenes.

“There are fifteen weasels, there are so many weasels in Modu University, Wori!”

“How many mice are there so densely packed? It looks scary.”

“The night shift was quite sleepy in the middle of the night, but I suddenly became energetic now.”

Someone took a screenshot of the live broadcast room and sent it to Weibo to shake off the sound.

But this point is too late, and most people are asleep.

Moreover, their accounts are not very popular, and they don’t understand how to get popular, and no one can see it when they are sent out.

They eagerly want to share with others, but no one can share it, so they can’t get up.

Seeing that there were more and more weasels and mice in the square, the shock in their hearts became more intense.

Basically, Modu University can hide animals, and they have all come out by now.

Weasels, mice, snakes, and even a few owls…

These animals all landed in the blank space between the stage and the chairs. They all landed with their heads on the ground, and their bodies followed to the ground, just like an ancient courtier kneeling down and worshiping the emperor.

Such a scene makes people feel very shocked.

The time flies, and the sky is bright.

Today is the anniversary of the magic city, every student will participate.

Not only these students in school, but also many alumni who have graduated and left school, will also come back to participate in the school celebration.

In fact, this year’s school celebration is a bit early, and there is no publicity in advance. There is a sense of rush to do it in the morning and do it right away in the afternoon.

In fact, the school anniversary should be held three months later, and the promotion will start one month in advance.

Because the anniversary is not a whole year, it is not too important.

The reason why this year’s school celebration was held so early is actually because of Chen Xuan.

There are many outstanding alumni who contacted the principal in particular, suggesting to hold school celebrations in advance.

The significance of school celebrations has never been just to celebrate the birthday of the school.

The anniversary itself is a huge platform, bringing together a group of outstanding alumni with successful careers to build a platform for them to communicate.

It’s the same this time, except this time, the protagonist has changed from an outstanding alumnus to Chen Xuan.

For outstanding alumni, the school organizes school celebration activities in advance, the purpose is to allow them to have a platform to contact Chen Xuan.

After all, it is the students who come out of their own school, so they can take care of them as long as they can and do not violate the rules.

The school celebration event will be held at ten o’clock in the morning, and the outstanding alumni arrived earlier last night.

Originally, they planned to ask the principal as an intermediary to invite Chen Xuan out, so that everyone would have a meal together and get to know each other.