Chapter 7

After Li Aimin washed his hands, he began to prepare beef and tomatoes. Compared with potato shreds, these two dishes are simpler.

Moreover, there are only 10 servings of tomato beef rice bowl.

However, when he was preparing for the eighth copy, he suddenly heard Chen Xuan say: “Uncle Li, I am ready here.”

“Oh, just put it there…what? Are you done?”

With a dazed effort, Li Aimin crooked his hand and cut his finger.

He yelled, lost the kitchen knife, and hurriedly raised his hand.

There was a deep cut in the thumb, and blood kept pouring out.

Chen Xuan hurried up: “Uncle Li, are you okay?”

“It’s okay.” Li Aimin bared his teeth, turned on the faucet to wash the wound, and did not forget to ask: “Have you all cut it?”

How could it be so fast?

Even if he is a veteran, so many potatoes will take ten minutes, he is good, this is only a few minutes, is it all right?

“Well, it’s okay.” Chen Xuan raised his hand and pointed, Li Aimin looked at it, good fellow, it’s really cut up.

Haven’t the feelings been enlarged before?

“Uncle Li, go and clean the wound, let me come here.”

“That’s all right, you prepare the food first, and I will wrap a band-aid and come.”

After Li Aimin left, Chen Xuan continued to prepare dishes, still very fast.

“Uncle Li was scared just now?”

“Puff~ I’m so happy, Uncle Li was shocked by Brother Chen.”

“I don’t believe it for me, it’s so fast.”

“I just went to watch the replay, and I calculated it specially. A potato is 30 seconds! The fastest one took only 28 seconds. This is really a livestock!”

“Brother Chen’s hand speed makes the rich woman ecstatic!”

[Little Master] Send a Buddha to jump over the wall and leave a message: Come on, Brother Chen! I am optimistic about you!
Li Aimin came back, looked at the prepared dishes, and said, “I’ll come.”

Chen Xuan said: “Uncle Li, or I will do it.”

“You…can’t you?” Uncle Li didn’t mean anything malicious.

From his sword skills, something can be seen.

But cooking is not just about knife skills, and it’s still such a big pot.

Thirty portions of green pepper and potato shreds are topped with rice, which is a matter of frying in three pots.

This kind of big pot of rice must have a certain degree of control over the seasoning and heat.

This degree can be roughly figured out after dozens or even hundreds of experiences.

Chen Xuan smiled confidently: “Absolutely!”

“That’s OK, come, I will guide you by the side.”

If you really do it badly, or if you do it again, it’s a waste of time.

“good.”

Chen Xuan walked over to start a fire, grabbed the iron spoon and slapped it, familiar with the weight.

“Brother Chen is progressing so fast, he went straight on the first day he came?”

“Throughout these 100 people, Brother Chen has made the fastest progress.”