Chapter 130

Chen Xuan did not return the phone to her, but held it in his hand, took the girl, and walked towards 303’s classroom.

On the way, the girl didn’t say a word, and her mood was slightly low.

Five minutes later, they came to classroom 303.

In the classroom, the students already knew what had happened.

Tao Yuan and several people still showed up here on time.

Chen Xuan said: “Find a place to sit.”

“Uh-huh.”

The girl didn’t dare to see the thousands of people in the classroom, and walked down with her head down. Someone made room for him: “Classmate, sit down with me.”

“thanks.”

The girl sat down and Chen Xuan also stood in front of the podium.

He put the girl’s mobile phone on the podium first, then took off the backpack, took out a laptop from the inside, and then put his mobile phone on the podium.

He didn’t rush to open it, pressing the computer with one hand and the podium with the other, scanning the more than 4,000 students below unsmilingly, and said: “Before today’s finance class starts, I need to deal with one thing first. ”

“Student Liu Yue was scammed by telecommunications. Everyone gave me half an hour and I helped Liu Yue get the money back.”

What he said was calm and gentle, and everyone felt a little illusory.

Telecom fraud, get the money back?

How to take this?

They can often see relevant news on the Internet, and so and so and so have been scammed by telecommunications, and the money can hardly be recovered.

But Chen Xuan told them that they can get it back, and it only takes half an hour?

This sounds like a little bit of suspicion of fooling people.

“How can Teacher Chen get it back?”

“I should use my own fame. If someone like Teacher Chen calls the police, the police will definitely do their best to investigate.”

“It’s impossible to get the money back within half an hour.”

“If the scam gang’s den is in China, if they know that Teacher Chen is in charge of this matter, I think it may not be necessary for half an hour, and they will return by themselves.”

“Why? Is Teacher Chen so famous among fraudsters?”

“What a simple reason, as long as the den is in the country, it will be a matter of catching them sooner or later. It will provoke Teacher Chen for more than 10,000 yuan. Is it worth the price?”

Wang Tao asked: “Officer Zhang, is there a good chance of catching the other party?”

Zhang Jianmin was silent for a few seconds, then shook his head and said, “It’s very small.”

Ma Jingyao said: “It is indeed very small. If the gang is in the territory, it is a little easier, but it will take a long time to investigate. If it is not in the territory, it will be very difficult, very, very difficult.”

What he said was relatively euphemistic, and it was very difficult, which meant that it was basically impossible.

In the current financial fraud cases, there are cases in which the gang involved is abroad and caught, but that is an exception.