Chapter 42

Anorexia? ? ?

Netizens were stunned when they heard what the little nurse said.

“How can anorexia eat?”

“Wait, is the mortality rate of anorexia so high?”

“It’s so high… Anyway, it’s a terrifying disease.”

“What’s even more terrifying is… the anorexic patient broke the defense in front of Brother Chen’s rib soup!!!”

“Spare ribs soup, always dripping!”

“I have a hunch that the hot search on Weibo tomorrow will be Chen Ge again!”

“Don’t have a hunch, you don’t need tomorrow at all, you will have the top spot tonight.”

In the program group, Wu Tong looked incredible when he learned of the situation.

“Patients with anorexia, are they cured by Chen Xuan’s soup?”

“is this real?”

“It must be true.” Wu General Li nodded: “This is the hospital, how can you cheat?”

Jiang Ting said: “I can bear it when the King of Big Stomach orders, but now I can’t help it. I really want to try Chen Xuan’s cooking skills and wonder how good his dishes are. eat.”

This sentence speaks to everyone’s heart.

Not only him, but several observers, and netizens also think so.

They want to know how delicious Chen Xuan’s dishes are, so that all patients with anorexia can break through.

Chen Xuan stood by the bed, looking at Xiaoxiao who was drinking the fragrance, a little smile appeared on his face.

For him, the food he cooked can make anorexic patients start to eat, which is also a precious recognition for him.

Doctor Zhang was observing from the side, and only then asked some questions when she finished drinking a bowl of soup.

After inquiring, he discovered that Xiaoxiao was only interested in this soup, and still couldn’t take any interest in other foods.

Simply put, it was this bowl of soup that saved Xiaoxiao.

“Brother Liu, which store is this soup?” Xiaoxiao’s father asked anxiously.

Old Liu pointed to Chen Xuan: “Oh, that’s the soup this young man stewed.”

When the words were over, everyone in the ward looked over.

Xiaoxiao’s father hurried over: “Hello, little brother, I am Xiaoxiao’s father, may I ask, can your restaurant help me make some dishes now? I…”

“No problem.” Chen Xuan responded.

Although he is off work now, he has a clear priority.

“Well, I’ll call you to keep it. During the hospitalization, if she wants to eat, you can call me, and I will bring it to you when I’m ready.”

“Hey, thank you so much, thank you, thank you.” The middle-aged man kept thanking him.

Because of his daughter’s anorexia, he has not had a good night’s sleep for several days.

After being transferred to several hospitals, all the doctors were helpless and could not come up with a good solution.

Now, there was finally hope, and he felt that a heavy stone in his heart had disappeared immediately.