Chapter 148

Beautiful country, this is the local nine o’clock in the morning.

Many cities in the beautiful country today are raining heavily.

Texas is no exception.

As the birthplace of cowboys, the folk style of Texas is sturdy.

A comprehensive video website named Naifi was established in this state.

Naifei is a fee-based membership website and the top three fee-based websites in the United States.

Here, you can see well-made TV series, no matter what the genre.

If you are interested in fighting, you can also see the latest fighting events.

Boxing, basketball, football…

All kinds of sports events can be found here.

The premise is that you have to pay.

And Naifei has a very powerful legal department. If anyone dares to pirate their video resources, they will take up the weapon of the law, bankrupt the website that stolen the video, and sue them to jail.

At this moment, the headquarter and marketing department of Naifei Company are having a morning meeting.

This is a morning meeting unique to the marketing department, and it is rarely seen in other departments.

The main purpose of the morning meeting is to report on the progress of the crew that everyone was responsible for yesterday.

The website has very strict requirements for the quality of each skit. The skit is the basis for the survival of the website. Members are looking for a high-quality skit and are willing to spend money to buy expensive members.

If there is a problem with the quality of the skit, it will directly affect the renewal enthusiasm of the website members.

The morning meeting runs from 9:00 to 9:30. The pace of the whole meeting is very fast. After everyone reports, the meeting will normally end directly.

But today is obviously different.

The last person’s report was over, and the person in charge Jacks said: “Sit for ten minutes, and I will tell you something.”

Jacks turned on the screen of the conference room, connected the phone, and a news item and a photo appeared on it.

In the photo, it is Chen Xuan.

As everyone watched, they listened to Jacks saying: “He is Chen, you should be all familiar with him. He has been very popular recently, and his name can be seen on many forums.”

“In two days he will host a fighting event in Daxia. The current fighting event will be broadcast live on YouTube. But I don’t think this is a matter of maximizing profit. I mean, This last event, a very formal event.”

“I need to take down the live broadcast rights of this event, do you know what I mean?”

A few people nodded, and of course they understood that this was already a routine operation.

Spend money to buy out the live broadcast rights of this event at once, or divide it proportionally with the other party.

And they mainly make money by charging.

According to the rules of their website, no matter what video you watch, you need to spend money.

It can be directly paid monthly, yearly, or pay-per-use.

Different competitions have different payment standards.

“Leave this to me,” said a blond, thirty-five-year-old man.