Chapter 91-95

Is there something in the trunk?

When everyone heard the words, they immediately approached.

Qin Yu pressed the switch, the trunk lid slowly opened, and the appearance inside was clearly revealed.

There was a person lying in the trunk.

The girl, in her early twenties, has bruises on her bare legs, her mouth is sealed with tape, her hands and feet are tied with rope.

The man has passed out, lying motionless in the trunk.

Qin Yu stretched out his hand and tried to snort and was alive.

He breathed a sigh of relief and immediately carried the person out of the trunk.

“Damn, is this kidnapping?”

“Brother Chen has a real eye, and he solved a kidnapping case in minutes!”

“If this person is not caught, he will probably be destroyed tonight.”

Everyone looked at the rescued girl, admiring the five bodies.

It was the first time to come into contact with this kind of thing at such a close distance, even though it was separated by a layer of screen, it also made them feel like they were on the scene.

The police took out the man who was beaten to death by Chen Xuan, handcuffed him with handcuffs before waking up.

Qin Yu squatted in front of Wang Dalong and asked, “Who is this girl?”

Wang Dalong has already admitted his death. From the moment Chen Xuan revealed all his identity information, he knew that he was finished.

He really didn’t expect that he could be caught even at high speeds, and he would still be recognized directly.

Two years have passed since the case!

Moreover, the case was committed in another city. He came to Jinling this time just to stay away.

As a result, it was discovered across several cities.

He was desperate in his heart.

“The daughter of the chairman of Guangling Shuangbai.” Wang Dalong said blankly.

Qin Yu was surprised: “Why catch her?”

“Lack of money, tie people to spend some money.”

“When was it caught?”

“The night before.”

“Her parents didn’t call the police?”

“Her parents don’t know.”

Under Qin Yu’s inquiry, everyone got a complete picture of the whole thing.

The little girl is Su Rou, the only daughter of the chairman of Guangling Shuangbai Group. Chairman Su Baisheng is the top three wealthy businessman in Guangling.

Su Rou is 22 years old this year. She has just returned from studying abroad. She goes shopping during the day and nightclubs at night. She lives in a house outside and does not live with her parents.

They originally planned to arrest Su Rou and come to Jinling, find a place to live, and then contact Su Rou’s parents for a ransom.

The man who was knocked out by Chen Xuan was the security guard of Su Rou’s residential area.

The two of them used this method of combining inside and outside to determine Su Rou’s usual whereabouts, and then easily controlled it.

After listening to his words, everyone was shocked in a cold sweat.