Chapter 118

In the afternoon, Chen Xuan received a call from Gao Shu.

“Ms. Chen, are you busy?”

“Not busy, what’s the matter?”

“Something happened…”

“What’s the matter?” Chen Xuan’s heart moved, listening to Gao Shu’s tone, it seemed that something difficult had happened.

Gao Shu said: “I want to quit the student union, but the student union won’t let me quit.”

Chen Xuan was suddenly stunned. Although Gao Shu didn’t elaborate, he almost knew what was going on.

Anyway, he is also a person here, and he knows all these things too well.

“Where are you?”

“In dormitory.”

“You wait for me under the dormitory, I will pass now.”

“Yeah, I’m bothering Teacher Chen.”

“What’s the trouble?” Chen Xuan smiled, put down his mobile phone and walked out. When he reached the door, he turned back and said: “Rhubarb, stay at home and don’t run around.”

“Wow~” Rhubarb lay on the ground without moving it.

Chen Xuan soon came to Gaoshu’s dormitory and saw him and a few other students outside the dormitory.

“Ms. Chen.” The few people were still frowning, and when they saw Chen Xuan, they suddenly seemed to have a backbone.

“Tell me about the matter in detail.”

“That’s it.” Gao Shu summarized in a few simple words: “We feel that we don’t have enough time in normal times. If we want to retire, we will study hard, but the students will not let us quit.”

Liang Haoran said: “They said that if I withdrew, they wouldn’t let me apply for a scholarship.”

Gao Shu said, “Haoran’s family is a poor household. They threaten him with this.”

“Fuck, students in this school are so fucked?”

“Niu Pian, is the student union so bad-tempered now?”

“Suddenly I thought of the bastards of the student union in our school.”

“It’s really exactly the same, and the student union of our school also has the same virtue.”

Before Chen Xuan did, a group of netizens were already angry.

Wang Tao did not express his opinion. The original starting point for the organization of the Student Union was good, but with the passage of time, the current Student Union has long since deviated from its original intention.

More and more student union leaders, put on airs, have a strong bureaucratic atmosphere, and preach with a leader’s attitude.

Wang Tao and the others were a little better in those days, but this unhealthy trend is indeed becoming more and more serious now, this is undeniable.

But they can’t say anything, after all, this kind of thing involves the overall external image of Mordu University.

Chen Xuan raised his eyebrows after listening, “What did they say?”

“Yeah.” Liang Haoran hummed his head down.

Chen Xuan asked: “Is it the college student union or the department student union?”

The student unions of most schools are divided into colleges and departments. It is less difficult to enter the student union, but it is meaningless.

Old students basically don’t join the club, and those who join are new students who come in and get fooled into.