Chapter 73

This is a black snake, non-venomous.

But it still hurts to be bitten.

This kid can catch such a big black-snake snake.

“Snake put me here first, come and get it tomorrow night.”

Chen Xuan pinched the head of the snake and grabbed it in his hand. The black snake twisted, half of its body was wrapped around Chen Xuan’s arm.

“Thank you uncle.”

“Okay, go back quickly.”

After Wang Bin left, Chen Xuan said: “Rhubarb, let’s go back now.”

“Wang~” Rhubarb followed.

Brother Niu mooed and followed.

Chen Xuan looked at it: “Why, do you want to go down too?”

“Moo~” Brother Niu nodded.

It feels that it is no longer an ordinary cow, and it needs to pursue a more comfortable living environment.

Living in the fields is really not elegant enough.

Chen Xuan stared at it for a long while, wondering if you are running into a comfortable living environment?

As far as the house he lives in, how can it not be linked to the word comfort?

Obviously, I came here with the gene drink. I really thought Chen Xuan couldn’t tell.

“Let’s go.” Chen Xuan didn’t expose it, otherwise it would be embarrassing.

One person, one cow and one dog, this weird combination came down from the field.

The villagers who came back from farm work saw this scene with a question mark on their faces.

“What is this Xiao Chen doing?”

“Why did you bring the cow home?”

“Probably because you are afraid of losing the cow, right?”

“Nonsense, where can you throw it away in the village?”

“Then why take it back?”

Apart from worrying about the cattle being stolen, there is no other explanation.

It’s really strange.

Chen Xuan returned home and searched for a long time through boxes and cabinets, and found a mouse cage in the dilapidated wood room.

Throw the black snake in and kill it again tomorrow.

He glanced at a few bamboo shoots on the ground and said to himself: “Why forgot to buy meat.”

It’s okay if you don’t eat meat for one day, and it’s okay if you don’t eat meat for two days…

But he can’t be a vegetarian every day, and he is not a monk, so who can stand this.

“Rhubarb, go!”

“Wow!”

Chen Xuan grabbed the hatchet and pinned it to his waist. Rhubarb followed. When he reached the door, Chen Xuan turned his head and said, “Brother Niu, let’s go together.”

“Moo~”

Brother Niu lay on the ground in a pretty enchanting posture. Hearing Chen Xuan’s words, he said that he did not want to move.

“Don’t be lazy, hurry up.”

Chen Xuan went over, grabbed the horn and dragged it away.

This drag was actually a direct drag on Brother Niu’s huge body.