Chapter 46

The food they ordered was much less than what Daweiwang ordered yesterday.

I didn’t order home-cooked dishes, but came here with these new dishes.

The first dish Chen Xuan presented was boiled cabbage.

At the same time, several other reviewers have also arrived.

“It’s very early.” These people sat down and said with a smile: “I actually wanted to come and eat a few days ago, and I haven’t had time.”

“Oh, it’s served.”

“Boiled cabbage?”

“This dish…hey, it’s pretty fragrant.”

Their group of reviewers can be considered to have eaten all over the country.

Not to mention all parts of the country, it is the cuisines of the world, they have all eaten.

But the least eaten among them is Daxia dishes.

Most of the restaurants starred by Michelin are French or Japanese restaurants, but few Daxia restaurants.

What’s more, boiled cabbage is a high-end dish in itself, and it is not something that can be made in any store.

After the dishes were on the table, they started eating.

“Oh, this taste, absolutely!”

“good to eat!”

“This cooking skill is simply amazing!”

The feedback from several reviewers was surprisingly consistent.

No way, Chen Xuan’s cooking skills are really nothing to choose from.

Chen Xuan made two servings of this dish, and Lu Yuan was also tasting the other table.

Compared with this group of reviewers, Lu Yuan, a group of professional super chefs, has a different comment.

“The broth is very thick, but just by looking at it, you will think it is a clear soup, and the thick one is very good.”

“The taste of the broth is also very positive, the layering is very rich, the mellowness of the chicken broth and the freshness of the duck broth are very obvious.”

“The most powerful thing is the cabbage. It is tender and crispy, but it doesn’t feel raw at all. When he poured the cabbage in the broth, he had a good grasp.”

Lu Yuan asked: “Xiao Gao, if you change this dish, how much can you make?”

Xiao Gao, a chef in Jinling, smiled bitterly and shook his head: “It’s not bad to have three points.”

Others also said: “I may not be able to reach three points. He is too precise in his grasp of heat and seasoning. Just us people, occasionally have hands shaking, but he cooks, I doubt whether he is. Salt weighed in grams.”

The other dishes are also served one by one.

Almost every dish that comes up will get the highest evaluation.

These reviewers are away all year round, running around in gourmet restaurants across the country for three weeks a month, and the requirements for food are much higher than ordinary people.

However, in the face of Chen Xuan’s dishes, he still couldn’t resist.

In the live broadcast room of tens of millions of netizens, the identities of this group of reviewers could not be hidden.

“Zhi, it’s really a Michelin reviewer.”

“The short-haired woman on the left, I know, she was there when I signed up for the Michelin reviewer, but I was eliminated and she was selected (crying)”