Chapter 150

Rayong is 32 years old this year and his physical fitness is at his peak.

He went to university in Seoul, and he has been exposed to taekwondo since then.

In his opinion, Taekwondo is elegant and extremely lethal.

Of course, the reason that really inspired him and asked him to work hard to practice Taekwondo was because of women.

This is the same as most men, the absolute driving force for doing something is a woman.

Yes, it is that simple.

At that time, young and vigorous, there was nowhere to put hormones, and Luo Yong felt that he needed something that he could grasp to attract the opposite sex.

However, when he entered the Taekwondo Club for the second year, he suddenly discovered that women did not seem to have the joy of practicing boxing.

So he decisively gave up the idea of ​​practicing boxing for women, devoted himself to his own happiness and hobbies, and went further and further on the road of taekwondo.

In his junior year, as a university student, he participated in a very large-scale taekwondo competition in Seoul, and finally won the second place.

At the beginning of his senior year, he participated frantically in various competitions, first for money, and second for fame.

Fame and fortune are complementary, and fame must be advantageous, but advantage is not necessarily famous.

And he can get both.

After graduation, he was invited by a professional boxing club, where he received more professional training.

It was also in the club that he understood how big the gap between ordinary people and a professional boxer was.

When he entered the club on the second day, the club arranged for a boxer to play against him. It is said that there is still a certain gap between this boxer and the professional boxer, and he usually serves as a sparring partner.

Just one kick!

He remembered clearly that the man was just a whip leg, and he also raised his leg to block the outside of his thigh. This was a very standard way to block offense.

When the thigh is raised, the leg muscles will immediately tighten, and the muscles will be as hard as a rock.

In this way, the opponent’s attack can be effectively blocked.

However, this time his blocking didn’t work.

The opponent kicked off with a whip leg, and he felt a pain in his entire right leg, lying on the ground out of balance.

After half a month of cultivation, he slowly recovered. Later, he learned that the man still regained his strength at that time and only used half of his strength.

In the words of a man, if he gave his full kick, then he might be able to kick his thigh bone and break it, not just a muscle injury.

Since then, Luo Yong has a clearer understanding of professional boxers.

He stayed at the club for two years and played a few basic boxing matches, but he never played a semi-professional boxing match.

He is proud and self-satisfied with his talent, which is not a fart in the professional league.

After two years of training, he is also a quasi-professional boxer, who can touch the threshold of a professional boxer.

And the coach also said directly that he has little hope of becoming a professional boxer. Even if he becomes a professional boxer, it is difficult to shine in this industry.