Chapter 81

It was half past eleven in the evening.

Chen Xuan has already fallen asleep.

In another half an hour, his second challenge will come to an end.

The most exciting thing is the two hosts at night.

As a night host, regardless of fame or other, he is definitely not as good as the host during the day.

But after all, this program has the highest ratings in the same period. At present, many TV stations in other countries are negotiating with them for simultaneous broadcasting rights abroad.

Once the foreign broadcast rights are sold, by that time, even if they are night shift hosts, they can still gain huge popularity.

After all, there is a time difference at home and abroad.

At night in China, it is daytime abroad.

In addition, what they look forward to most is half an hour later.

Late at night means that all challengers have to rest.

The ratings of the program group and the online online will drop to the bottom.

But today is an exception.

With the first experience, they are very clear that after half an hour, the ratings of the program group will rise in a very crazy arc.

And the source of all this is due to one person, Chen Xuan.

Therefore, the program group also specially arranged staff to make up a night shift.

Eleven to fifty.

“The ratings have started to rise!”

“Internet traffic is also coming up.”

“What is it now?”

“There are currently 2 million online in the live broadcast room.”

“Already 2 million?”

“right.”

“300!”

“Damn, 5 million!”

From fifty points to fifty-three points, in just three minutes, online from hundreds of thousands, skyrocketing several times.

And the closer it gets to the early hours of the morning, the more terrifying the online increase.

Fifty-nine points.

Reached 13 million online!

This number stunned everyone.

At this point in time, online breaking 10 million!

You know, when the current ratings of the program group are the highest, the online is no more than 20 million!

After all, the number of users on the entire network is only a few hundred million.

Being able to maintain about 20 million simultaneous online in a single program is already a very scary number.

The staff swallowed, and they stared at the technical software for SMS voting, as if they had foreseen the appalling numbers on this screen in a few minutes.

Wee hours.

Wu Tong and Jiang Ting have been waiting for this day for a long time.

It is no exaggeration to say that this is their highlight moment.

“It’s early in the morning, and I announce that Chen Xuan’s second challenge, the farmer, is officially over.”

“28 In the next three days, three parties will evaluate Chen Xuan’s performance over the past month.”