Chapter 119

The ancient poems of this world are not as prosperous as the earth, nor do they have such a heavy heritage.

But there are also many popular poems that have been passed down to this day.

Chen Xuan was still a bit jerky at first, but within a few minutes, he became better and better as a teacher.

He didn’t read the contents of the textbooks according to the textbooks, but used his own understanding of ancient poems to tell everyone.

From the allusions of the poems, as well as the rhyme and structure of the poems, analyze-for the students to listen to.

Qian Yanhong is going to accompany her husband to the hospital for a physical review today. At the moment, the review is almost complete, but he still has to stay in the hospital for two days of observation.

Accompanying her husband to complete the hospitalization procedures, and then ordered a takeaway, and then accompanied her husband to rest in the ward and wait.

The gentleman said: “I remember that you have a class today? Doesn’t it matter if you don’t go?”

Qian Yanhong said, “I found a teacher to substitute, and that teacher is familiar to you.”

“Is it Teacher Fu Chengcheng?”

“No.” Qian Yanhong smiled: “It’s Teacher Chen Xuan.”

“Chen Xuan…Huh, that Officer Chen?”

“Yes.” Qian Yanhong said: “He is a student of ancient literature. I have prepared all the textbooks for him, so the problem shouldn’t be too big.”

She looked at the time and said: “It should have been a while.”

Then he took out his mobile phone, found Chen Xuan’s live broadcast room, opened it, and placed it on the dining table of the hospital bed. The couple looked at it.

They opened the replay and watched it from the very beginning.

“Hey, his handwriting is good.” Qian Yanhong’s gentleman gave a soft voice, stared at the words on the blackboard, and nodded slightly.

Her husband’s name is Yu Qianhe. He was a member of the Magic City Calligraphy Association in the early years. He wrote good characters and has a high level of appreciation for calligraphy.

“Do you know how to write in chalk?” Qian Yanhong smiled.

Yu Qian said in harmony: “Calligraphy is interlinked, and there is not much difference in essence between hard and brush writing, but the carrying capacity is different.”

Qian Yanhong didn’t understand these very well, and asked, “Which family of characters is this? Song Ti or Kai Ti?”

“Neither.” Yu Qianhe shook his head: “The category of fonts is cursive, but there is no shadow of any family. His characters are quite self-contained.”

Qian Yanhong was a little surprised: “So, wouldn’t he be able to take the calligraphy everybody?”

Yu Qianhe still shook his head: “I am just a half-hearted person, but I can see that his handwriting is extraordinary. I must have some accomplishments in calligraphy, but I don’t know how it is.”

Hearing that Mr.’s evaluation was so high, Qian Yanhong couldn’t help but look at it for a while. After reading it for a few seconds, he said in surprise: “Looking at his words, how can I feel comfortable?”

“This is the charm of calligraphy.” Yu Qianhe smiled: “Look, I always tell you that you can cultivate calligraphy as a hobby if you have nothing to do. This can make you happy, but you still don’t believe it. In fact, this and you often make me It’s the same as reading poems. Although I don’t understand poems too much, I can feel the beauty of poems. This is a truth.”