Chapter 146

Chen Xuan has already fallen asleep and has no idea about these things.

The sky is getting brighter.

The next day, Chen Xuan still got up early. After breakfast, he came back and put on a training suit, and started broadcasting directly when he went out.

“good morning, everyone.”

At this time, it was just 6:40. Chen Xuan estimated that there would not be too many people in the live broadcast room. Even if his popularity was so high yesterday, but in a short period of time, the sticky surname of fans would not be much.

But to his surprise, he opened the live broadcast room for less than two minutes and directly exceeded 5,000 people online.

Then, a barrage floated past, making his good mood in the morning, directly clouding a layer of haze.

“Unexpectedly, Big Brother, you are such a person!”

“You are really enough. People always broadcast the live broadcast for a while before catching the bad money. It’s good for you. Just a day after the fire, you just bad money. As for?”

“Brother Jiu, they also give a lot of gifts. Yesterday, the income of the first list was almost 100,000, right? There were also 40 to 50,000 when they were divided. Brother, are you doing this for hundreds of thousands?”

“I just came here to see what this elder brother looks like, but he still wore a mask.”

“Destroy the reputation of national arts, die you.”

Chen Xuan: “???”

What’s this special, what happened?

Why am I corrupt?

At first, Chen Xuan thought that this group of people had gone in the wrong place, but after looking at it, he found that it was clearly aimed at himself.

He raised his eyebrows slightly and asked directly: “Why do you all scold me?”

“Pretend?”

“Big brother don’t pretend, someone broke the news, even the chat screenshots have been exposed.”

“Everyone said in the martial arts school, if you don’t have the same knowledge as you, I advise you to apologize, I still quite like your kung fu.”

“Everyone is a layman, this kind of thing is inevitable, but the method can not be so rough.”

Looking at the meaning of these barrage, Chen Xuan still doesn’t know what happened.

But since so many people appeared at once, and it was still early in the morning, it means that this matter should have been uploaded on the public platform.

He glanced at the online, it was close to ten thousand, and it was still increasing, all for cursing himself.

Chen Xuan opened Weibo and directly opened the hot search list, and he saw the top topic at a glance.

Five minutes later, Chen Xuan’s face turned black.

Looking at the barrage again, Chen Xuan didn’t feel angry anymore.

There is no need to be angry with a group of netizens who don’t know the truth.

“The hot search is fake.” Chen Xuan directly said: “The chat screenshot is real. They contacted me, but the content of this article just turned upside down. They wanted to spend money to buy fake punches for me, but I refused. I didn’t expect them to play like this.”

“Don’t you think this explanation is too pale?”

“Brother, apologize, stop struggling.”

Chen Xuan said: “Just say so much. Believe it or not is your business. It just so happens that I am planning to go to them today. Since this kind of thing has happened, it will be solved together.”