Chapter 63

More than a hundred catties of firewood, in Chen Xuan’s hands, was as light as a feather.

Such a relaxed posture made everyone look silly directly.

After the live broadcast room was silent for three or four seconds, the barrage instantly hit like a storm.

“My f*ck… Chen Ge is so strong?”

“Damn, this is fake, isn’t it? This horse… Hercules!”

“What a terrifying strength, more than a hundred catties, so easy with one hand!”

If you say that you can lift more than a hundred catties in one hand, you can do a lot.

But it’s as easy as Chen Xuan, really few.

Most people lift heavy objects with one hand, and half of their body will follow.

But Chen Xuan was totally unaffected, as if it was not more than a hundred catties of firewood, but a few catties of gadgets.

Chen Xuan didn’t think there was anything wrong, everything was natural.

Fortunately, this is a live broadcast. They watched Chen Xuan pick up these firewood, otherwise they really thought it was a pose.

For more than a month, Chen Xuan has not shown much physical fitness except for running home every night.

But in fact, after drinking a lot of genetic drinks, his physical fitness has reached a rather terrifying level.

As long as he wants, he can even break multiple world records easily.

Carrying firewood to the bamboo forest, he grabbed the bag with winter bamboo shoots, lifted the hoe, and continued to walk down the mountain.

And this inadvertent act made netizens know Chen Xuan again.

For a long time, Chen Xuan gave them the impression that he was a scholar-like man with excellent cooking skills, handsome appearance, and gentle and elegant personality.

But now, this scholar has two perverted strengths.

On the way home, I ran into many villagers.

The people in the village knew early in the morning that a program group was coming to their village to film and set the scene, but this was the first time I saw Chen Xuan.

Chen Xuan took the initiative to say hello to them: “Good old man, good old man…”

The villagers also responded with a smile, and soon knew his name.

“Xiao Chen, you are so strong, so much firewood can be carried by one person.”

“At first glance, he is our farmer’s son.”

“Come on, give me the bag.”

“No, I can do it alone.” Thanks to the villagers’ kindness, Chen Xuan went all the way back to his home.

After throwing the firewood into the kitchen, he poured out all the winter bamboo shoots.

Picking a few of the largest bamboo shoots, Chen Xuan took a plastic bag and went out.

When he came to the aunt’s house next door, Chen Xuan said, “Auntie, I just went to the bamboo forest to dig some bamboo shoots. I will give you some.”

“Hey, take it back and take it back.” The aunt didn’t accept it. “You just came here and you don’t have anything to eat. Can I still want you?”

“I dug a lot, more than a dozen.”

Chen Xuan put the bamboo shoots down and turned around and ran: “Auntie, I’m going back first.”