Chapter 43

When I came to the hotel, there was still a long dragon patted at the door.

Compared with yesterday, there are more people in line today.

After two days of fermentation, the fame of Li Jia Si Fang Restaurant has completely started.

When Chen Xuan just arrived, these customers in line called his name and greeted him.

“Brother Chen is here!”

“Have you not eaten yet? First, fry yourself a plate of egg fried rice, and work when you are full.”

“Real people are more handsome than on TV.”

He didn’t even know him, but he was like an old friend who had known him for a long time.

They watch Chen Xuan’s live broadcast every day and are no strangers to him.

Walking into the hotel, the tables in the shop were already full, and the guests greeted Chen Xuan.

When he arrived at the back kitchen, Li Aimin greeted: “Come on, Xiao Chen, eat noodles.”

“what?”

“Stop, eat quickly.”

Li Aimin has experience today, knowing that if Chen Xuan comes, he must be busy with fried rice for the guests first, and then settle his own breakfast.

So the first thing after opening the door is to pinch the noodles and order the noodles five minutes before Chen Xuan comes.

“Then I will eat first.”

“Eat it.”

Chen Xuan eats fast, a large bowl of noodles are eaten clean in less than five minutes.

When eating noodles, he found that the restaurant had no side dishes, and the spicy oil was not spicy enough.

There are many delicacies in Jinling.

Potstickers in Qijiawan, Wontons from Wang’s family, Lao Lumen in the south of the city, small boiled noodles in the north of the city, soup dumplings in the streets and alleys, roast duck~~

But no matter what snack it is, there is basically one thing inseparable.

That is-spicy oil!

There is no standard for spicy oil in Jinling.

In some stores, the chili oil is sweeter, while in others, just a few drops can make you ecstatic.

Li Aimin’s spicy oil is slightly salty.

Chen Xuan used to start fried rice.

While frying rice, I was looking for it in [Chef Buying Channel].

“found it!”

Chen Xuan’s eyes lit up and saw what he wanted.

[Spicy Oil Formula]: 1 million reputation value.
[Recipe for Shredded Pork with Pickled Vegetables]: 1 million reputation value.
In addition, there are various other side dishes.

What dried radish, salted beans…

Chen Xuan bought them all in one go.

I thought that I had so many prestige points, how could it be enough.

But after I bought it, I discovered that, regardless of the prestige value, this [Chef Purchase Channel] is a bottomless pit!

There are thousands of recipes for the eight major cuisines, as well as a variety of folk snacks, even the prestige value is not enough to fill them.