Chapter 12

The following day had rolled round, Raven and a few others were helping which a beach clean up as Brady was walking by towards the beach with his surf board tucked under his arm, he saw the girl through the trees

The following day had rolled round, Raven and a few others were helping which a beach clean up as Brady was walking by towards the beach with his surf board tucked under his arm, he saw the girl through the trees. In doing so he stopped behind one so he could get a peek of her as RJ picked up litter on the sand.

As the girl carried on working she saw a flash of blue from behind a tree, looking up she saw Brady looking at her, "I thought we weren't supposed to see each other until next holiday." She informs the boy.

Brady realised he had been spotted and decided to explain himself, "I'm just going surfing

Brady realised he had been spotted and decided to explain himself, "I'm just going surfing." He pointed towards the waves.

"I'm just cleaning the beach." Raven said as she pointed towards herself and a few others.

"Of course." Brady stated annoyed, "you're cleaning the beach at my favourite surf spot."

Raven rolled her eyes, "your surf spot happens to be where there's a lot of trash." As she point towards the floor which was littered with plastic.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked her feeling as if she was talking about him.

RJ gave him a dead panned look, "It means that there's a lot of actual trash here, and we're cleaning it up." The girl shrugged at him.

Brady gave the girl one last look before he carried on running towards the water. What they didn't realise was two people had over heard they're conversation. Avery and Will.

The two teens looked at each other both forming a plan, they needed to get Brady and Raven back together and fast.

The next day Avery spent it with Raven the two sat on the basketball players bed as they got ready for school, the two had a pretty boring day ahead. Raven had asked Avery to help with taking photos for the save the beach dance. But the two carried on their day together, they had spent that much time with each other from the planning of Brookes wedding, the car accident and Haley being pregnant.

Avery and Will could see why things were out off whack between Brady and Raven, but it was more confirmed when AJ and RJ ran into Spencer.

The geeky boy smiled at the two as they came round the corner, "hey." Spencer said to Raven, he was feeling guilty about what happened with Brady the other day, "I hope I didn't cause any problems between you and Brady yesterday."