Season 8 Episode 6 and 9

It was Halloween, and while the teens and Jamie enjoyed it, Haley wasn't so thrilled about the day especially since most people ended up dressing as clowns

It was Halloween, and while the teens and Jamie enjoyed it, Haley wasn't so thrilled about the day especially since most people ended up dressing as clowns. The woman was petrified of them. What the woman did know was that Will and RJ had a stash of clown masks. Which they had lent to Brady and Avery to wear while they played video games. While the group of four were playing videos Jamies friend Chuck had come round as the two plus Maddison a girl from Jamie's class were going tricker treating that night.

So as Jamie asked the teens to help him fetch somethings the boy gave his clown mask to chuck as Brady and Avery wore the two others, now to anyone you'd think the teens and Jamie were still on the couch, that's exactly what the pregnant James-Scott woman thought as she walked in after shopping, "Hey, buddies. Happy Halloween." The woman greeted the three that hadn't turned around yet. "We'll you'll be happy to know I decided to pass out actually candy this year instead of apples. I know how much that embarrassed you
you last year." However the James-Scott woman got no reply until three clown heads turned to look at her, "Excuse me. Why—why—why would you put that on when you know how I feel about clowns?" But still no one answered her. "Okay, I need you to stop staring at me." The woman insisted.

That was until she turned round and noticed her children were behind her not on the couch, "Hi, mom." The three greeted the woman.

"If you're there. Who's the creepy serial killers on the couch?" Haley asked her children, making them, laugh.

"That's Chuck." Jamie told his mom as he chuckled.
"Tall ones Brady." Raven told her mom as she laughed loudly as Brady put his hand up giving a little wave.
"Small ones Avery." Will stated with his signature smirk.

They all at on the couch to continue their game, "She hates clowns." Jamie informed the three none Scott children.

"So does my mom." Chuck stated as the two boys high five each other making the teens laugh.

Haley who was hugging the cereal boxes looks at them, "so, uh, where'd you get that awful mask there?"

Everyone turned to look at Will and RJ who seemed to find something outside the window very interesting. But before Haley could get to them Jamie spoke up, "hey, mom, is dad still taking us trick-or-treating tonight?"

"Yeah, he, um...can't stop talking about." Haley tried to sound convincing, "trust me, there's nothing else he'd rather be doing tonight." As the woman put on a fake smile and walked out the room still holding onto the cereal.

That afternoon the teens were all working out there costumes, they decided to wear ghost/monster hunters.