Season 7 Episode 12, 13, 14

Things had not being going well, Nathan had lost his job playing for the bobcats as Clay was fired for never completing the deal

Things had not being going well, Nathan had lost his job playing for the bobcats as Clay was fired for never completing the deal. To keep the kids away from the the agency coming to talk to Nathan about other options they had all gone to Skills and Mouths apartment, the group were watching the TV as Skills discussed his business plans and then Brooke came round to speak to Mouth about Millie who had now become a model and was no longer her assistance had gotten herself arrested.

Things hadn't gotten any better, Dan Scott had showed up and told Nathan he was doing a TV episode about Keiths death. That hadn't gone down well. It also wasn't the best day as the only deal Nathan could get was in Barcelona. That meant up lifting there hole family.

However, while all this was happening the teens as well as chuck and Jamie plus a few of Skills friends were shooting a video for their uncles job.

While they had fun, Haley had been told about a tour she had to do, Nathan had even planned a whole road trip tour around the country.

Lets just say that Jamie and the teens weren't happy that they would have to move especially Raven, the group let out some very colourful words, this lead too all of them sat on the sink with a bar of soap in there mouth, "First of all, we do not use that kind of language ever." Haley told them as she passed in front of them with her arms folded, "and second of all, Spain is not gonna be... Caca del  toro. It is gonna be an adventure and a learning experience. Do you understand me, kids?" Jamie nodded his head as the teens remained silent, thinking of how else they could word this complete and utter mess.

Haley took the bar off soap from Jamies mouth out, "forgiveness is love, you know?" He said innocently.

With a pointed glare the mother of three looked at Nathan, the man feeling slightly terrified from the look his wife was giving him as the teens and Jamie just smiled innocently well as innocent as you could get with a bar of soap in your mouth, "what did id do?" Nathan asked the woman.

"He's quoting your father now." She told him forcefully, "its unbelievable." As she put the bar of soap back into the young boys mouth, as the woman walked out the room.

"Come on. Give it up." Nathan told his kids as he held out his hand to take the blocks of soap out of there mouths.

RJ stuck her tongue out, "ugh. That's gross."

Nathan could understand where they were coming from he decided to take them to the 'bar'. Raven and Will were excited.

The group of one adult, two teens and a small child walked into a bar...that sounds like the start of a bad joke. Nathan approached the bartender who he had become friends with, "Grubbs. I want you to meet my sons and daughter." As they went to sit down before Nathan carried on, "actually I mean my old college friends, Jamie, Will and Raven." Due to them all sitting at the bar.

Grubbs caught onto the joke as he looked down at Jamie, "how old are you Jamie?"

"24, right, Jamie?" Nathan told him.